McCrorie

Perth_Campsie_Ger

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

Got caught by the run of the thumb for his goal could have cleared the ball that fell to Rogic.

In general I like Cardoso, but the first goal, he knocked the ball through McCrorie's legs with no time for McCrorie to react. The second goal Cardoso should have called out the thumb's run to McCrorie. You can see the young lad questioning Cardoso straight after. McCrorie was excellent today.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, MelbourneBlue said:

In general I like Cardoso, but the first goal, he knocked the ball through McCrorie's legs with no time for McCrorie to react. The second goal Cardoso should have called out the thumb's run to McCrorie. You can see the young lad questioning Cardoso straight after. McCrorie was excellent today.

Both not good enough to play at this level yet may improve but I saw nothing from both to think they could be solid defensively.

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Defence today was ok .Goalie is a loser and not good enough for me 

Should never have played again after 1-5 game .Not at fault today but his panicking kicks are as good as a goal down 

Out midfield were shocking today .Never in it .Dorrans and Jack were absolutely shite 

The rest were not far behind 

Playing Pena from the start was a gamble than failed miserably.

I would rather have started with Holt.

What happened again today was what i have been saying for ages.

We must match them in midfield before we can beat them.

A McCall or I. Fergie or Hurlock type is a priority

14 minutes ago, offminorthreat said:

That's a joke surely...fucking dimwit Cardoso shanked it for the first leaving McCrorie in a shite situation and again Cardoso didn't track the runner when Aids Riddled Cuntface run behind McCrorie for the second.

Cardoso had a nightmare.

Spot on

Griffiths was threatening to get in behind him all game, and he ultimately did. No blame on McCrorie for that, he has to learn these lessons.

If we want him to be 'the future' we have to get him first team action elsewhere for the next 18 months so he's ready to replace Alves.

17 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Defence today was ok .Goalie is a loser and not good enough for me 

Should never have played again after 1-5 game .Not at fault today but his panicking kicks are as good as a goal down 

Out midfield were shocking today .Never in it .Dorrans and Jack were absolutely shite 

The rest were not far behind 

Fods put the ball out the park 6 times. It's like giving them 6 free kicks.

Alnwick is much better, and safer.

20 minutes ago, Smile said:

Got caught by the run of the thumb for his goal could have cleared the ball that fell to Rogic.

Harsh, Cardoso has fresh air swipe at first and should be tighter to the thumb at second as he can see him and he's on Mccrories blind side , either way the boy done good.

Best player on the park for me. Unfortunately I think he'll get dropped when Alves is fit. He doesn't deserve to but IMO that's what will happen. 

Last season Barjonis played great in midfield last season and he's nowhere to be seen now. On the plus side it was good to see Aiden wilson on the bench today because he's another one I rate.