Motherwell semi-final

Captain Hilts

Confirmed as Sunday 22 October with a 2.30pm kick off.

All ST holders on the semi-finals and finals cccs will be allocated a ticket for this. 

Ticket prices here:

https://Rangers.co.uk/matches/Rangers-vs-motherwell-221017/

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The players will have to stand up to Motherwells physical presence, something the sheep struggled with in both recent games against them.  In the second game, once the sheep scored their goal they had about 4 tall, physical centre backs on the pitch, 3 in the middle of a back five and one patrolling deep midfield to cut out the ariel bombardment from Motherwell. They left two of their more technical defenders out and went for physicality to match the 'well and even then it was a struggle.

5 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Hard not to be pessimistic. Even if we get through, Hibs aren't beating the scum, and we certainly won't be any time soon. 

Anything can happen in football mate, I'm hoping they do an an Arsenal and turn to horseshit as soon as this run ends.

That 'huge club' Motherwell will be lucky to sell their half of the South Stand and half of the sellick end behind the goal.

However, the same club that restricted us to 1500 tickets in the play offs a couple of years ago will be praying that we fill the rest of the stadium and give them a big pay day. Some of which will be used to refill more red ash round their dump of a ground. 

You dont have to pay this or even turn up if prices were reduced - I wouldn't criticise anyone either way. 

23 minutes ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Anything can happen in football mate, I'm hoping they do an an Arsenal and turn to horseshit as soon as this run ends.

I think that'll happen too but at the moment there's a real possibility they could do another unbeaten season with another treble. Sickening.

6 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Ffs, i'm on holiday and miss this.

The plus side is i can start one of those is there any Rangers bars in Spain threads..

You'll need to be more specific than just "Spain" mate. Unless of course you are willing to travel to absolutely anywhere in Spain to visit the best bar.

If so you are staunch as fuck will put all the other stealth thread starters to shame.

10 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

That 'huge club' Motherwell will be lucky to sell their half of the South Stand and half of the sellick end behind the goal.

However, the same club that restricted us to 1500 tickets in the play offs a couple of years ago will be praying that we fill the rest of the stadium and give them a big pay day. Some of which will be used to refill more red ash round their dump of a ground. 

You dont have to pay this or even turn up if prices were reduced - I wouldn't criticise anyone either way. 

The ticket sales for the two games are combined, the SPFL take their cut and the rest is distributed equally between the 4 clubs.