I hope 'Pedro's backers' wake up now

Gaz52

I'm all for getting behind a manager but how many chances is he going to get? When push comes to shove he can't do it, he can't motivate the players to win big games

celtic 2-0, 5-1, 2-0

Aberdeen at ibrox 

Progres

Hibs at ibrox 

We papered over some cracks with a few decent away wins but other than that we've been shambolic. Alves has been such a letdown, Cardoso is utter mince, Pena is a laughing stock. Nearly £2m for Herrera for him to sit on the bench every week, when we could have had Moult for peanuts? 

No doubt he'll get more time to fuck us up and the pro-King squad will be out calling for more time for Pedro cause they can't see anything wrong - we've made an absolute cunt of it by backing him so heavily in the transfer market. It's not just one off games he's losing now, it's a pattern of big games, it's simply not good enough, we should be wiping the floor with them today

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have backed pedro all the way but today might just have been the straw to break the camels back.

The players let him down big time. We should have been a couple of goals up at halftime but are so wasteful in front of goal. 

I think Pedro will stay till xmas, then can see us maybe trying for mcinnes. 

Im just a bit gutted atm, shell shocked even.

Backed him up until now, but that's it for me I'm afraid. Taking our transfer spend, wages, squad, and infrastructure into account, it's simply unacceptable that we're not reaching cup finals and comfortably securing second place in the league. We should have gotten through the European qualifiers (barring us being put up against any major heavyweights), reached this cup final, and put daylight between ourselves and Aberdeen this season. 

3 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I'm all for getting behind a manager but how many chances is he going to get? When push comes to shove he can't do it, he can't motivate the players to win big games

celtic 2-0, 5-1, 2-0

Aberdeen at ibrox 

Progres

Hibs at ibrox 

We papered over some cracks with a few decent away wins but other than that we've been shambolic. Alves has been such a letdown, Cardoso is utter mince, Pena is a laughing stock. Nearly £2m for Herrera for him to sit on the bench every week, when we could have had Moult for peanuts? 

No doubt he'll get more time to fuck us up and the pro-King squad will be out calling for more time for Pedro cause they can't see anything wrong - we've made an absolute cunt of it by backing him so heavily in the transfer market. It's not just one off games he's losing now, it's a pattern of big games, it's simply not good enough, we should be wiping the floor with them today

Don't you know yet. Pedro is a great manager it's just people like me and you who want him to fail, apparently.

TBH it's hard to make any kind of defence of him now.

The two Mexicans have been a massive waste of money, playing a keeper that has only played 3 games in 2017 in vital semi-final, Windass who he won't drop no matter how terrible he is every week.

I like the guy but it's just not the right time for him to be at Rangers.

I've always wanted Pedro to succeed and be given time, mainly because I think he has made some decent signings and hoped in time he could get the best out of them. Today though was the final straw, were not getting better it's been one humiliation after another and we're out of a cup again. How many seasons now is it since we've won a proper trophy? Simply not good enough for this great club time for Pedro to leave and King to get a proper manager in not just go for the cheap option which is clearly what Pedro was.

1 minute ago, Alves70 said:

TBH it's hard to make any kind of defence of him now.

The two Mexicans have been a massive waste of money, playing a keeper that has only played 3 games in 2017 in vital semi-final, Windass who he won't drop no matter how terrible he is every week.

I like the guy but it's just not the right time for him to be at Rangers.

Never understood why the keeper never got a run of games because he always looked quality when he got the chance . Today it showed why , he was fuckin shocking.

5 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

I've always wanted Pedro to succeed and be given time, mainly because I think he has made some decent signings and hoped in time he could get the best out of them. Today though was the final straw, were not getting better it's been one humiliation after another and we're out of a cup again. How many seasons now is it since we've won a proper trophy? Simply not good enough for this great club time for Pedro to leave and King to get a proper manager in not just go for the cheap option which is clearly what Pedro was.

tell me what decent signings he has made apart from maybe morales  all his foreign players are duds even alves who lost the plot

3 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Bin him now. Any sort of challenge he has had he has failed 

get him to Fuck 

I'm starting to hope that he loses the next few games to Force the issue. I should not be thinking like that , and never have in 35 years of Supporting Rangers. But it's probably the only way to get shot of him sharpish.

2 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I'm starting to hope that he loses the next few games to Force the issue. I should not be thinking like that , and never have in 35 years of Supporting Rangers. But it's probably the only way to get shot of him sharpish.

I think it has to be done. I know the league form is ok, but it obvious the can’t motivate players for big games. The ref made a cunt of the game, but that should have been in the bag before HT

Times up for him, it was a gamble that hasn’t paid off.