Ryan Jack

j1mgg

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

If that is the case and correct me if I'm wrong, I don't believe that is legal, then we should seek clarification from the SFA. 

As you said ref clearly seen the incident, he can't go back and change that based on the fourth official. 

Completely agree. It's the only thing that makes sense, even if it is crazy if that happened.

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is acting like a clown and getting involved in too many things instead of just walking away. Can't say I'm surprised knowing plenty about him prior to signing.

Him and Dorrans dont seem compatible tbh so I would just keep RJ as back up.

Have we/Can we appeal the red? At the very least it has to be explained how the ref managed to change his opinion from a booking to a red. Fucking celtic near ground Scottish football to a halt when that happened to them over a penalty few years back!

5 minutes ago, Ibroxric72 said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/XXIIISport/status/923297874728779777

Broadfoot gets shoved on the CHEST and then puts in an oscar winning performance holding his FACE. What a low life. He should be carpeted for that but i won’t hold my breath.

Jack was stupid but its Broadfoot thats the prick here......

It's probably a daft thing to say but, the red cards aside, he hasn't really put a foot wrong for us so far. Cut out the stupidity and he is a future captain in the making. He's not a young boy, he's 25. He gets provoked in near enough every game and he needs to learn to walk away.

There is a player there but he has quickly lost his way, partly at least because of the previous managers ineptitude. His discipline is non existent and he has to sort that out himself. He is getting dismissed one in 4 games on average and that is unforgivable. His tackling style is technically deficient which causes him further difficulties and I suspect he is trying too hard. Onc his suspension is complete I'd make him watch a couple of games from the subs bench and reintroduce him tentatively. He also needs to speak to someone about his temper becaus he is a liability to us and himself.

I wouldn't abandon him though. He was a dick the other night but that is no reason to throw him under the bus.

Jack has been our most consistent player this season. 

Yes, the red cards have been stupid and he needs to learn pretty quickly to walk away otherwise he'll be out but we've been crying out for someone to show a bit of dig in midfield since the start of Warburton's reign. He's surprisingly very good on the ball as well.

Must admit against Motherwell he wasn't at the races, but none of the team were.  overall very consistent so far with passing and breaking up play as he is supposed to do. All this shite about passing side ways that what DM's do. Its all part of the build up to going forward.

Apart from the cards, I think he has been one of our best signings this season.

I don’t have a problem with Jack in at DM, I have a problem with Dorrans & Jack at DM. 

Let Jack bite around the midfield and push Dorrans on where he can have an influence in the game. We seem to have a real identity crisis in midfield and I’m hoping even Murty spots this and gets players to play more in their natural positions. 

Despite our recent form, we have some pretty consistent individual performances - if we can organise them better, we will improve. Once that’s stabilised, we get rid of those not up to it and replace with those that are. It doesn’t need to cost a fortune for us to be much better than we are.

He is an absolute liability and needs to stop with the daft bookings/sending offs is that not like twice or three times in the space of a month or two? We where winning 1-0 and had a Penalty he had no need to start pushing broadfoot regardless of what he was giving it! he needs to calm the fuck down 

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I honestly don't think he brings anything to our team .

Being sent  of 3 times in a few months is just not what we need 

Tbf to jack his first was recinded, his second was the softest 2 yellows we'll see all season, and wed nights one is a dive by broadfoot, 

Given what other cunts get away with in Scottish football he's been very harshly dealt with by refs

I like Ryan Jack,he had one of his better performances on wednesday night and would have been my man of the match but for Jason Holt.
From where I was sitting it looked as if Broadfoot had given him a sly kick just before Jack pushed him back.
I have since seen that in actual fact Broadfoot stood on his foot a couple of times thus provoking him.
Should Jack be condemed for this reaction?
In my opinion, I don,t think so,because in effect he was only defending himself.
It was a similar situation with the Stokes incident where again Stokes was the aggressor putting his head toward Jack in the first place.
At first I couldn't understand why he was given the red card after the yellow one but I think what had happened was that the referee had actually given him a red card for the pushing incident but had mistakenly shown him the yellow one.

Jack has been fucking garbage for us imo but has somehow got off the hook. All i hear is he is a consistent player - consistently fucking average? consistent at getting sent off? I've yet to see him control or stamp authority on a game. He is no tough man or enforcer. In fact he gives us fuck all.  

Aberdeen have not missed him one bit which for me is telling. Is he even any better than Andy Halliday? Cos I ain't convinced.

24 minutes ago, butthole said:

Jack has been fucking garbage for us imo but has somehow got off the hook. All i hear is he is a consistent player - consistently fucking average? consistent at getting sent off? I've yet to see him control or stamp authority on a game. He is no tough man or enforcer. In fact he gives us fuck all.  

Aberdeen have not missed him one bit which for me is telling. Is he even any better than Andy Halliday? Cos I ain't convinced.

This. We do have some good players in the squad but it remains to be seen if he’s one of them IMO. He was being lauded as one of the best defensive midfielders in the league when he arrived, he wasn’t even the best midfielder at Aberdeen. 

There was also an incident midway through the second half where DJ ran the ball out of play in the corner up their end, couldn’t see why it became an issue from the west enclosure but right in front of the ref their right back clearly pushed John 3 times before play started again and yet not even spoken too. If your getting straight reds for raising hands then surely he should have walked also. 

Our player is about to take a penalty to seal a win.  Jack has his back to the goal and has his concentration on a personal spat, like a little schoolboy in a playground. He totally breaks the concentration of Candeias, who has to turn round, like wtf is going on? Where is the sacrifice for the team and result?  The concentration on the penalty and a rebound? More interested in his personal pride, having his little tootsies stood on.   

Not missed at Aberdeen either. Fans there told me he was lightweight.................they were right.

Just now, Orange Persson said:

Our player is about to take a penalty to seal a win.  Jack has his back to the goal and has his concentration on a personal spat, like a little schoolboy in a playground. He totally breaks the concentration of Candeias, who has to turn round, like wtf is going on? Where is the sacrifice for the team and result?  The concentration on the penalty and a rebound? More interested in his personal pride, having his little tootsies stood on.   

Not missed at Aberdeen either. Fans there told me he was lightweight.................they were right.

Quite incredible that's what you've taken from the actual sequence of events.

Archived