Windass.

tannerall

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

I booed Windass off, and stand by that. Disappointed more weren't. Honestly if it's him or ten men next game play ten men. 

Him, Kenny and Hodson today were all fuckin useless. But so was our bench. It's a fuckin shambles just now. Morelos is the only one playing with a bit of fight and at the moment he can't score in a room full of slags.

34 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

It's worrying how three different mangers all play him. No heart and his heads in the clouds most of the game. Him and hodson were men down. It's a sad day when we missed a guy who can't get a game for Cardiff reserves today at left back 

Quite.  The youth and fringe players never get a look in as manager after manager keeps hoping that underperforming players will eventually get better.  Well they ain't

58 minutes ago, Siwel said:

You slagged Walker off and said he was pish because most of his goals came from Penalties, But it’s a different story when it works for your argument..

What you've just said has no relivance whatsoever to this thread or anything I wrote in it.  You still mad from a few nights ago? :lol:

Said that to everyone round about me. Surely Atayki(sp) and beerman must be sniffing round about first team rather than that very weak left side. Don't see the point either in bringing nemane game time either he doesn't look like he will cut it. Rather spend time developing our youth and dare I say dalcio might contribute more to that left side 

55 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

I booed Windass off, and stand by that. Disappointed more weren't. Honestly if it's him or ten men next game play ten men. 

Did you boo Miller because he was a lot worse than Windass - but as I said no player should get booed no matter how bad they are 

I’m sure when Windass signed he himself would admit he didn’t think he would be first team starter, the boy has potential and he isn’t a left winger , put him back into development league in his own position give him a run and see what he can do. Things are so bad just now beyond belief that we’re going backwards on the park it’s fucking horrendous to watch. 

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Every shitebags deserves boo'd the whole fucking team of shitebags got boo'd and every boo was deserved. 

It's like last season all over again.  Murty's put the same talentless shitebags in the team and we're back to getting embarrassed aff the wee teams.  Countless millions on Pedro and his summer signings only to somehow arrive back in the same position we were in during the month of February.  The club is a shambles.

1 hour ago, Lord Lockin said:

Fuckin disgrace - no one deserves to booed off the park 

We don’t owe anyone anything mate, if he felt he didn’t have a point to prove at a club far bigger than he’ll ever manage to play for in the future then why should he care if we feel he’s a waste of a jersey?

Quite a few of them are due a good few harsh words from any true Rangers fan.