Kenny Miller

Lloyd

2 hours ago, simplythebest said:

Miller didn't offer himself the contract did he so why the personal stuff against him? 

Because he's a cunt? Because his face is orange? Because he sanctioned his agent to post stuff about the club online? Because he leaks to his pals? Because he calls "Broony" and "stokesy" good lads. Because he used to play for celtic? 

Any of the above might explain the "personal stuff". 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, simplythebest said:

Folk would be calling for Miller's public execution if he'd missed as many chances as Morelos 

The video of clips showing Kenny Miller struggling to get the ball out of his feet and battering of the keepers legs could be 90 hours long. He's a very Scottish footballer. 

Couldnt cut it in England, Turkey or America. Always sloped back the the SPL because it's the home of technically awful forwards who run channels like brainless fucks. 

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

Dead cat bounce after Pedro’s departure is well & truly over for KM.

Same can be said of all of them, mind.

God knows how they pulled it all together to get that performance & result at Murrayfield.

Hearts are shocking, that's why. 

35 minutes ago, gsa said:

Because he's a cunt? Because his face is orange? Because he sanctioned his agent to post stuff about the club online? Because he leaks to his pals? Because he calls "Broony" and "stokesy" good lads. Because he used to play for celtic? 

Any of the above might explain the "personal stuff". 

You're late...

Kenny can still offer us something but only if he’s used properly i.e as an impact player or in bigger games 

you can’t start him every game and expect big performances from him - it does the club, manager and Miller no favours at all and is a complete waste 

58 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Said before it's a season to many for Kenny Miller , but some seem to have forgotten the big part he's played in some successful seasons , particularly in his 2nd spell here . 

He was perfect for the team we had at that time.  Walter was playing a very defensive style of football and needed a willing runner up top to chase everything down.  I don't think we need that type of player anymore.  We need someone who can lead the forward line.

If the rest of the team put in the effort Miller did we wouldn't be moaning about a loss to a shitey wee club like Hamilton.

Yes he is past his best and while he has scored some great goals for us this season his general play is way below the standard required.

Although the manager picks the team and if they are continually playing him with number nine on his back they should tell him he is a striker not a full back or a midfielder. If his instructions are to run around all over the field contributing very little to the game then that is what he is doing. But if he is supposed to be supporting Morelos or whoever is up front and he is ignoring that instruction then drop him, end of.

In an ideal world, Miller wouldn't be near the starting XI but our squad is very light at the moment and decent  options are few.

Pena has been blacklisted, Kranjcar isn't mobile enough, Dorrans is injured.

It could be argued that Herrera hasn't been given a decent shot at it and if Moreleos is going to play much of the game out of the box, then put the Mexican up front.

16 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

The amount of cunts backing him over the Pedro stuff cause the manager got the can is unbelievable. Back to the King Kenny, one Kenny Miller nonsense because he scored his first 2 goals since June at Hearts :lol: 

He’s been finished for 18 months get him tae fuck and I hope the manager has fucking balls and tells him to fuck off till his contracts done

‘King Kenny’ :megaanguish: cringeworthy as fuck.

Some of our fans think he’s a legend. Any cunt that played for they smelly cunts can never be a Rangers legend.

When I was up at the hearts game when he scored and the "only one Kenny Miller chant" started, I said and laughed to myself thinking fer fuck sake. I knew we would be back in a week or two talking about him because for me yes he will score every now and then but some of the stuff he does really fucking annoys me. Seen it at the hivs game at beginning of the season. He was fucking things up and was getting tore into Morelos as if it was his fault. 

He seems to have free reign to run all over the park. Why that is I do not know. Pedro now Murty seem to let him go where he wants to. He might think he is doing the team a favour and making out he is working hard. But that coming back deep just leaves nobody up front. And whoever is meant to be in charge should be telling him this. If they can't or won't say this to him then to me they haven't control of one of there players for some reason. To me Kenny Miller is just doing what he wants on the park no matter what.

14 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Kenny can still offer us something but only if he’s used properly i.e as an impact player or in bigger games 

you can’t start him every game and expect big performances from him - it does the club, manager and Miller no favours at all and is a complete waste 

Completely spot on . This is were he could be most effective for us . This also should be his last season. We should at the end of the season thank him for his service and wish him all the best but his playing time with us should be finished