318 - Hibs - £87,100 / £1,675

334 - Dundee - £59,904 / £1,152

337 - Partick Thistle - £58,175 / £1,119

338 - Ross County - £56,394 / £1,085

341 - Kilmarnock - £55,100 / £1,060

346 - St Johnstone - £47,992 / £923

347 - Motherwell - £42,662 / £820

348 - Hamilton - £41,488 / £798

That Motherwell Manager is worth a look, doing some job with a mediocre budget.

£14K per week doesn’t get you a completely different player to £6.5K per week. It may get you a slightly better but in football terms these figures are nothing. It just goes to show how much a manager means to the team. I think with a decent manager we could mount a real challenge, and an even better challenge if we could qualify for Europe.

The cunts in the boardroom should know how important it is to get a good level of manager and how important it is to qualify for Europe and yet they fanny about with dicks like MW and PC. They really aren’t fit to be running the club.

Ill always be grateful for ousting Ashley and trying to bring about the merchandise deal in our favour etc etc but it doesn’t mean they can do what the fuck they like.

Just wish there was some cunt out there to get them to fuck now

Think I seen PSG have about 8 times more than the taigs. Taigs have about 17 times Motherwell. The PSG differential is naturally the leading story though despite there being a far far bigger gap between the taigs and Motherwell. PSG are obviously massively inflated by a few individuals too who are just on nonsense money but yeah the only time domestic finance is looked into, it's to continually say we should be at least 2nd, which of course we should, but the reporting is always very agenda driven and another way to have a dig at us.

It's all relative. Money obviously gives you a better chance but never brings guarantees. Finance is also an easy excuse to make. I also find it very lazy. Recruitment is key. Recruitment in management, scouting network and most importantly players. Whilst some of the claims you see from moronic journos, ex pros continuously state we've spent over 10 million pound as fact, IMO the money made available SHOULD have been good enough to mount a serious challenge. Sadly we just seem to go from one shambles to another and have pretty much failed in our recruitment process in every department. 

Our only hope of turning this around is with a good manager that can get the best out of a certain level of playing squad and it's vital we find someone who can give us hope of achieving this. 

If we keep having shite seasons the term 'massive club' will be heard less and less I fear and a steep downward spiral will  be inevitable.

Get this sorted Rangers. 

5 minutes ago, Zappa6995 said:

Only conclusion I can bring from that is that our players are vastly overpaid.

Its a fucking disgrace.

Remember we paid Kevin Kyle £2k a week plus bonuses and he said after he retires "I would have been happy with £500-£600 a week but I thought I'd chance my arm and ask for a ridiculous figure and I nearly got it."

11 minutes ago, Parlaneloyal said:

So our average wage is more than Aberdeen Hearts and Hibs added together.

We should be miles clear of that lot

Not if you pay average shite too much money that's where the problem lies, we are a soft touch.

1 hour ago, A.T.G said:

£14K per week doesn’t get you a completely different player to £6.5K per week. It may get you a slightly better

lot of pish, in scotland it gets you title winning players, that has been proven over the years, even in our darkest financial timespre whyte we were still paying players well over 10 grand a week to come here, our last title winningteam had guys pushing 20 grand

6 grand a week gets you garner, 14grand a week gets you griffiths, who wins you titles?

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

lot of pish, in scotland it gets you title winning players, that has been proven over the years, even in our darkest financial timespre whyte we were still paying players well over 10 grand a week to come here, our last title winningteam had guys pushing 20 grand

6 grand a week gets you garner, 14grand a week gets you griffiths, who wins you titles?

Get tae fuck