Murty

Bluepeter9

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, gers31 said:

We need a new manager before the transfer window opens as we need to strengthen that team if Murty is still our caretaker manager will he be allocated money to get deals???  in can't see it myself 

McInnes was handed a list of players that he was told we would be signing on Thursday so any new manager isn’t going to be able to strengthen the team with players they want anyway.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

McInnes was handed a list of players that he was told we would be signing on Thursday so any new manager isn’t going to be able to strengthen the team with players they want anyway.

If you repeat shite long enough it ends up being accepted as fact.

10 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Fuck me ???

You can’t just make stuff up & try and pass it off as factual information! 

12 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

Murty is in a very difficult position but from what Bruno said the players like him, like his ideas, and enjoy training more.

We just have to wait and see what results are like to the end of the month. If we remain second going into the winter break then it's decision over. He gets at least the rest of the season.

No please no.  He really isn't good enough.   

12 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

No please no.  He really isn't good enough.   

He isn't at all.

And appears to have the odd favourite he stubbornly insists on picking.

Decent coach, very nice guys, stepped up reasonably well when we needed him to.

But not a Rangers manager right now, not even close.

3 hours ago, DBBTB said:

I honestly do not believe that and I'm aware of certain messages.  I don't doubt the sincerity of those posting about it I just think that the stories have been misconstrued or whatever.   For example was it a list of possibles rather than a list of definites?  I just can't see us handing any new manager a list of players we ARE signing.  We don't need a host of players and we certainly can't afford them either.

Call me a cynic.

Wouldn’t surprise me if we went unbeaten this month. 

It’s a real problem for those tits in the boardroom if he does go on a run. Say he wins 4 and draws 1 which means 7 wins and 1 draw in his last 8, what do they do then?  Take what could essentially be another punt? Make sure Murty is part of the first team staff? Punt him back to the 20s? They’ve really fucked this since the international break IMO. 

Either way it puts the guy in a cunt of a position. He either fucks it or makes it happen, all of a sudden he’s manager and 3 games away from a crisis if things go wrong, then we’ve lost the best thing to happen to our youths

On 12/8/2017 at 23:58, cushynumber said:

Starting to think our board are like the two old brothers that own the financial firm in the film  "trading places" and have got a bet on to see if Eddie Murty can change his life and become an  SPFL manager.

Dave King:  Pay up, Paul. I've won the bet.

Paul Murray: Here, one pound.

Dave King: [chuckling] We took a perfect first team coach like Murty, and turned him into a successful Manager. And during the same time, we turned a would be Rangers man into a shitebag.

I think it's Murty all along that will be handed the full time gig by the way he talks about Allan identifying our January transfer targets and bringing them in no way a new boss will like that not getting his own players in and having to get players Allan wants

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/914618350?-11344:801:3

5 minutes ago, gers31 said:

I'm beginning to believe what some said about DM rejecting us because Allan already has the targets which a manager has to agree with its bullshit a manager should be telling Allan what players he wants not other way around 

If you beleive half the rumours on here you need sectioned.

From not having enough to pay a new managers wages, to someone sending Murty notes with tactics during games, to McInnes walking all the way to ibrox to Allen picking new signings.

Our club is in enough of a state without our own support (and tarriers) muddying the waters with speculation, inklings, rumours and malicious lies.