Bronzy

***Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread***

1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

If we keep getting beat then they'll need to act.  I fully expect us to start haemorrhaging points and dropping down to 4th place or worse will start becoming a very real possibility.  It can't be allowed to happen.  I truly believe we have the worst manager in Scottish football and that can't be allowed to continue until the end of the season.

They have no money to change the manager that’s why we have Murty in the first place and even if we drop to 4th or 5th nothing will change this season.

• Like 2

Roll on the end of the season. Another season fucked.

Gave it a wide berth today and watched the classico , glad i did.......

Not even a thought about changing it until after Kilmarnock scored twice.  None of our subs warming up from what I could see... Killie subs all warming up for at least ten minutes before.  Take a lucky lead and hope for the best despite being severely under the cosh.  Really basic stuff.  

Kilmarnock have an experienced ex EPL manager in charge. We have a youth coach.

There is normally something to cling onto to, but today the stats don't lie we have been proper pumped......possession shots on goal territory areas totally dominated it's time the manager moved on just not good enough

1 minute ago, Dunny_01 said:

Murtys fault cannae believe didnt change that

i said at 1- 0 we should have changed to 3-5-2 as we were getting overrun, if Murty can't see that there's not much hope 

It's easy to blame Murty, and of course the Board also ; they are culpable in this, however, every player on that park, possibly with the exception of Fod have been a disgrace to the jersey today. They haven't even been average. Fucking pathetic..............

The usual Herrera sub as soon as we go down. So predictable and so shite. They’ll take 5 off us next week 

2 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

It's obvious this board was utterly unable to attract a competent experienced manager, or to fund one.  

So we have a learner driver manager in Murty.

This is what you get when the future of the Club in the hands of a board that has not got a clue about how to manage a football club of the stature of Rangers, who cannot raise enough money to get decent players, and who make micky mouse managerial appointments.

But they want your ST money next summer. 

Yes, the Murty appointment was designed to allow the Board to save a bit of money on the salary and then, when the inevitable happens over the weeks ahead, to allow them to produce a new manager as an incentive for season ticket renewals.  Don't think I'll be renewing this time though - until there is a clear out at Board level nothing will change. 

Not trying to make things worse but by New Year we could and probably will be on a 4 game losing streak.

2 hours ago, sausagetrunks said:

fans will vote with their feet soon. 

We won't...we'll turn up as ever, fund the rest of Scottish football while giving them a good laugh.

• Like 1

Shite manager, shite attitudes, shite playing squad, shite team selection, shite tactics during the game, shite board.....we are absolutely fucked as a club

Get used to it lads, I'm not expecting anything else from now until the end of the season. We are so fucking poor all over the park I'm absolutely sick! We don't even look although we want to win games

and ill no be there on Wednesday either am no sitting through that shite either

Murty is a Boy Scout leader. It's telling that this bunch of weak willed, gutless players like him. Utterly pathetic..