Has Murty already failed?

AM1872

With all the signs in terms of 1st team selection being bias towards British players and MOH, AH, and LW all set to reinforce the dressing room takeover with imminent returns has Murty already failed? i.e. Managers job is to integrate, improve and get the best out of all of our players. Latin players all being ignored. Terrible situation and we're better than this.  Going back to AH, MOH and LW who must the worst left back Rangers have ever had totally depressing. How does LW walk straight back into this team against the Scum with no game time under his belt? DJ miles ahead of him on current form. LW simply can not defend.

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Murty should not be there . It's quite simple .

He is the fall guy for these bastards running us

Anyone else would cost us money .

He is totally out of his depth . He won't ask them for more money , he won't put pressure on them .

It is a clusterfuck of supreme magnitude

17 minutes ago, AM1872 said:

With all the signs in terms of 1st team selection being bias towards British players and MOH, AH, and LW all set to reinforce the dressing room takeover with imminent returns has Murty already failed? i.e. Managers job is to integrate, improve and get the best out of all of our players. Latin players all being ignored. Terrible situation and we're better than this.  Going back to AH, MOH and LW who must the worst left back Rangers have ever had totally depressing. How does LW walk straight back into this team against the Scum with no game time under his belt? DJ miles ahead of him on current form. LW simply can not defend.

Wallace is so much better than DJ as a Lb. he may not be the best but he’s definitely not the worst LB we’ve ever had, not even close

Same as always, Miller also just walks back into the team and he is also shite. Time to give Nemane, Dalcio etc etc a good run because we have now shown that most who play are shite.Big balls time Murty ! Time to be radical and turn the team on its head and see

24 minutes ago, AM1872 said:

Ffs let him at least get through the window before writing him off. 

6 minutes ago, saltire266 said:

Same as always, Miller also just walks back into the team and he is also shite. Time to give Nemane, Dalcio etc etc a good run because we have now shown that most who play are shite.Big balls time Murty ! Time to be radical and turn the team on its head and see

There’s a reason these players aren’t playing.

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

He shouldn’t have got the job, anyone who got it would have failed with the clueless cunts in the board room

Very ‘supportive’ 

he has the job but folk like you can’t wait for him to fail so you can say I told you so. 

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Very ‘supportive’ 

he has the job but folk like you can’t wait for him to fail so you can say I told you so. 

Can’t wait for him to fail? I love Murty he’s an absolute credit to the club and a beautiful human being, but the people above him have thrown him under the bus completely. He’s an under 20s coach ffs I don’t expect anything from him and I’m not going to judge him like I would an actual manager because it would be unfair on him and it’s just what King and the rest want us to do.

5 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Very ‘supportive’ 

I don't think that is the case BP. What bear would want Murty to fail ?

I think the fans are frustrated we have him . Of course he is going to take the flack

That comes with the territory . It just conveniently takes some pressure of this board .

They know , they have other serious issues that concern them .They include Power and wealth

57 minutes ago, AM1872 said:

Allowing John up to the midfield will strengthen us considerably. The real question is,  is Lee Wallace a better option than Hodson and that's a resounding yes.

50 minutes ago, CM 1234 said:

Hung out to dry by the board but not got a fucking clue himself 

Jobs too big for him.

What we need right now is a Manager with experience, know how & a track record 

You can see from England that a proper Manager can come in and steady the ship, then start to turn things around. Recent examples being Allerdyce & Hodson. I realise we cant attract guys of that ilk but we dont play Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool etc.so wpuldnt need that high a profile Manager.

No sleight on Murty but the board should never have put the guy into the position. Feel sorry for him and hope it ends soon.

1 hour ago, AM1872 said:

If he's getting the best from the brits then No.