Windass

ForeverAndEver

6 hours ago, Gustav said:

How's it on me :lol: 

I actually don't think a partner would benefit him I think having 3 in behind him and playing off him suits him better, it suits Cummings better though so I would play them both together and see how it goes.

Firstly, you are guilty of trolling in the BD on multiple occasions, but forget that, you're actually a good poster if you stay away from that crap. 

And I agree, and what I think I originally got into in this thread. Morelos should be playing Windass's role before Windass.  We know he was good at coming deep to get the ball, but never had anyone to pass to as he was the furthest forward. If Cummings was there, problem solved. Doesn't seem rocket science. And as Long as he get into the box as often as he can, then he could (bloody SHOULD) get as many as Windass does at the moment. 

Just means as long as we get someone in who has the same work ethic, but can actually pass a ball in to dangerous positions,l as wee Holt, tgen we have a very strong first team. Still 50/50 on Martin. Hasn't done much wrong, and hasn't played a while. So I think I'll grow to like him. 

6 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Firstly, you are guilty of trolling in the BD ....

Yes he is, and you're not alone in pointing out Frank's crap trolling - he's getting it tight these days, and we're all a wee bit concerned about him - he's not ok.

Thought you should know. 

1 hour ago, terminator said:

Yes he is, and you're not alone in pointing out Frank's crap trolling - he's getting it tight these days, and we're all a wee bit concerned about him - he's not ok.

Thought you should know. 

:lol: 

4 hours ago, terminator said:

Thought you should know. 

I see Frank is number 1 this week in the forum ratings... not bad for a troll eh

Thought you should know.

12 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I used to say stats don't lie. Stood 100% by it. Then Peña happened (anyone know how he doing?). Stats do indeed lie. What's his heading, held/lost possession and passing stats?

There’s lies, there’s damned lies and then there’s statistics. Windass’s problem is he’s a mental.

1 minute ago, They Gnu said:

There’s lies, there’s damned lies and then there’s statistics. Windass’s problem is he’s a mental.

He daft as everyone would have been talking about his goal instead he's managed to turn a positive into a negative. 

1 minute ago, They Gnu said:

He can be a very stupid boy and seems to struggle with criticism even when it’s merited.

Footballers who have a bit of talent get told how wonderful they are all the time it's hard for them to shake off that mindset. 

15 hours ago, The hustler said:

He does go missing as you say but I can't help thinking he'd be even better if he was in a much better Rangers team from bygone days.

no Rangers manager is going to leave out our second top scorer. 

I also thought Murty foolish to play Cummings ahead of Morelos on Tuesday night. Morelos is a vastly superior player to Cummings.

The catch is that he would never have got near a first team jersey in those bygone days.