***The Official Rangers V Hearts Thread***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Massive game,win and the pressure is on them for Sunday. 

Murty needs to get his lineup and tactics spot on for this. 

Foderingham 

Tavernier Bates Martin John 

Holt Goss

Candeias Windass Murphy 

Morelos 

Hard to drop Docherty after he had a decent game yesterday but Holt's played well the last wee while. 

Massive game! Win and we’re 6 behind them and properly putting a bit of pressure on for the first time this season with them playing the sheep the following day! Not that iv got much confidence in the sheep against them but the tarriers bottle has been known to crash! 

Into them Rangers!!! 

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Break a leg, break a leg, Steven Naismith

article-0-0E956FA200000578-85_468x286.jpg

Break a leg, break a leg, I pray. Break a leg, break a leg, Steven Naismith. Take a two footer from David Bates.

I’m more in this for the shite song albeit I fucking hate that cunt :lol: 

This is a massive weekend as is next week and if things go our way, the helicopter will be changing direction IMO

I said at the start of February that if we gain 2 points each month outwith the two games we play them, then 55 could happen this season and I honestly think this is a really big chance for us as they are starting to crumble with Brenda bullying all his own players with his arsehole arrogant attitude.

Two home wins and the pedos dropping points against the sheep and it’s certainly game on.

Their fans are actually in denial and still think they are that far in front that their uncatchable for years and this is going to be their downfall.

Ive also noticed on fb that they’ve dissapeared with our 2 point game as they are shitting themselves and rightly so.

55 for us this May is going to be so good, as would a cup double.

Onwards and upwards Bears, 3 points at Ibrox as we need our home form to win this league.

naismith has a hamstring injury so i doubt if he will be playing they lost their midfield main man at the weekend

hearts will sit back play for nil nil or hope to sneak a goal.  hope we can score early and make them come out a bit

get the first goal and defend sensibly and we will win  our front players will cause them problems  they have a few young guys in their team  hopefully the atmosphere will get to them

38 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Wes

Tav Bates Martin John

Halliday/Mccrorie Holt

Docherty Windass Murphy 

Morelos

Sure Mccrorie is back in training? If not play Halliday. Cant play Goss and Holt together in a game like this. 

Halliday ?

Have you seen that imposter play? Be aswell playing with 10. And Docherty our right behind Morelos! You don’t watch much of Rangers and have never seen Halliday play I’m assuming :duh:

Archived