Jason Cummings

KeyserSoze

3 hours ago, DanGer said:

Aye, take a flying fuck you absolute bellend. The name isn't Daniel and I make a point of pounding cunts like you to the ground for for even mentioning that. As for a sheepshagger, I might work here but doesn’t make me like the place! Away and sniff your maw you fucking tink!

Out of interest, why did you call yourself DanGer and have an email with the name dannyritchie in it, if your name isn't Daniel?

Please don't pound me to the ground or request i sniff my maw either.

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Rangers should NEVER be playing with only one striker up top. It's a negative tactic and NOT The Rangers Way.

End of.

Playing 4231 should allow us to have more attackers in the final 3rd than a 442 would

We won a few Titles during 9IAR playing with one out n out striker with Laudrup playing off them

3 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

Playing 4231 should allow us to have more attackers in the final 3rd than a 442 would

We won a few Titles during 9IAR playing with one out n out striker with Laudrup playing off them

Bit of a difference when one of the guys ‘playing off’ is Brian Laudrup & the other is Windass!?

16 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

10 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Bit of a difference when one of the guys ‘playing off’ is Brian Laudrup & the other is Windass!?

Some of Walters sides seem negative when looked at now ,  This one was from a 1-1 draw at Easter Road in 1995 (was in the recent programme v Falkirk)

Maxwell ; Moore , Bollan , Gough , McLaren , Boli ; Steven , Murray , McCall , Brown ; Durie . With Ian Durrant replacing Neil Murray . Fuck knows what sort of formation we played that day !  Looks like a more attacking version of Levein's  4-6-0 ,  6-3-1 perhaps :lol:

6 minutes ago, Fred H Crawford said:

Some of Walters sides seem negative when looked at now ,  This one was from a 1-1 draw at Easter Road in 1995 (was in the recent programme v Falkirk)

Maxwell ; Moore , Bollan , Gough , McLaren , Boli ; Steven , Murray , McCall , Brown ; Durie . With Ian Durrant replacing Neil Murray . Fuck knows what sort of formation we played that day !  Looks like a more attacking version of Levein's  4-6-0 ,  6-3-1 perhaps :lol:

Yes - Walter could do ‘negative’ alright!?

5 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Yes - Walter could do ‘negative’ alright!?

Used to frustrate the fuck out of me how he would seemingly shoehorn guys into his sides at times , I recall Trevor Steven playing up front in an OF game at Ibrox , and also Durrant being used there whilst boys like Spencer , McSwegan ,Hagen were doing well in the reserves without getting a real look in . By fuck could he get results though , we won that particular Ne'erday game 1-0 and Trevor Steven scored the goal :lol: Seems churlish now moaning about Walter having 4 or 5 centre halves in his starting line ups when we were dominating Scottish football , as I would love us to be in that position again where we could grind out results no matter what . 

4 minutes ago, Fred H Crawford said:

Used to frustrate the fuck out of me how he would seemingly shoehorn guys into his sides at times , I recall Trevor Steven playing up front in an OF game at Ibrox , and also Durrant being used there whilst boys like Spencer , McSwegan ,Hagen were doing well in the reserves without getting a real look in . By fuck could he get results though , we won that particular Ne'erday game 1-0 and Trevor Steven scored the goal :lol: Seems churlish now moaning about Walter having 4 or 5 centre halves in his starting line ups when we were dominating Scottish football , as I would love us to be in that position again where we could grind out results no matter what . 

Me too!

2 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Out of interest, why did you call yourself DanGer and have an email with the name dannyritchie in it, if your name isn't Daniel?

Please don't pound me to the ground or rewuest i sniff my maw either.

?

1 hour ago, Fred H Crawford said:

Remember him playing 1 up top in his first spell plenty of times.

In the last year of 9 in a Row we had a shocking run with injuries and often had defenders in midfield.

Remember the fox game at Parkhead the line up was 3-4-2-1

Goram; Bjorklund, Gough, Petric; Cleland, Moore, McInnes, Robertson; Albertz, Gascoigne; Laudrup.

It was basically a back 7 with 2 in midfield and Laudrup playing as an attacking midfielder ?

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Remember him playing 1 up top in his first spell plenty of times.

In the last year of 9 in a Row we had a shocking run with injuries and often had defenders in midfield.

Remember the fox game at Parkhead the line up was 3-4-2-1

Goram; Bjorklund, Gough, Petric; Cleland, Moore, McInnes, Robertson; Albertz, Gascoigne; Laudrup.

It was basically a back 7 with 2 in midfield and Laudrup playing as an attacking midfielder ?

:lol:  My son thinks I'm taking the piss when he sees 9IAR pics etc and I tell him who was playing . The game up at tannadice was quite similar as well with centre halves all over the pitch . As I said though , it worked for Walter at that time although I can't help wondering how we would have fared if he wasn't as "conservative " in his approach to domestic games at the time , and also how much criticism would he have faced on forums etc in the internet age playing teams like the example you gave ?  Different times though mate .

3 hours ago, Fred H Crawford said:

I remember that game, we had about 6 players out with the flu, 

7 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I remember that game, we had about 6 players out with the flu, 

I wouldn't argue with you about that Jim but Walter in his two spells was certainly not averse to playing centre halves at full back , or in Craig Moore's case at right midfield ! Can't deny that he knew how to get results though .

6 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Rangers should NEVER be playing with only one striker up top. It's a negative tactic and NOT The Rangers Way.

End of.

The 4-2-3-1 isn't negative it's a very attacking formation.  It just requires the right players to properly implement it.  I do think we have the right full-backs and front three to implement it but not much else.  Even if we switch to a 4-4-2 or a 3-5-2 we'll still fall short because we lack the proper personnel to make these systems work.  We don't have quality CBs, a dominant CDM, or physicality and fight within the current squad as a whole to compete with the other teams.

On 01/04/2018 at 22:08, The Beast said:

?

What the fuck yoy laughing at you creepy cunt. If you have a question to ask, ask it! Saves the the polis asking you why your a creepy looking cunt asking questions.

Just now, DanGer said:

What the fuck yoy laughing at you creepy cunt. If you have a question to ask, ask it! Saves the the polis asking you why your a creepy looking cunt asking questions.

So the polis are going to ask questions asking why he's asking you questions the creepy cunt?