*****The Official Rangers v Dundee Thread*****

17 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Dundee will expect us to play down the wing today. Miller in a shadow striker type role playing a 5-3-2 would really throw Dundee off.

Coupled with McCrorie as a stopper centre back i.e. comes out of the back line to aggressively challenge any midfielders outside the box therefore allowing Alves and Martin to provide the cover.

5ac8b82b2032c_lineup(1).thumb.png.d9272274c3002527bc40386d71c14ea4.png

It also means Candeias and Murphy on the bench to allow a complete tactical reshuffle in the second half again throwing Dundee off.

I would like to see Kenny back again and think that would be the perfect place to put him. His link up okay and creativity has been missed as well as his ability to get into goal scoring positions. 

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

I’m f it were a 442 I would like mcrorie and docherty to start in midfield. With dorrans coming on and mcrorie getting shifted to defence 

Sounds good to me, but depends how fit mcrorie is. Might be worth a think about him starting in defense if he's fit enough.

2 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Went from not up for today to absolutely buzzing for it, the reason? I'm now taking my youngest to her first game, she's bouncing about all excited and I'm 10 times worse, another wee easterhouse lassie turned to good side of the force :UK:

Still remember my old man taking me to my first game in the 60s and me taking my own son in the 90s, my Granddaughter 4 and I’m looking forward to taking her. Lives with you forever.

4 or 5 goal for us today. 

The pressure's off, the cellic defeat's in the past now, and  those who've  underperformed or gone missing will trying to impress the manager as we get to the end of season, and they'll be trying  hard get in to the team next week for a final chance of glory.  Dundee are not the best.

Regardless of how rest of season goes, we still need a new manager and 4-5 proven players.

17 minutes ago, Misteral said:

Team and stream anyone? 

Rangers: Foderingham, Tavernier, McCrorie, Martin, John, Docherty, Dorrans, Candeias, Miller, Murphy, Morelos.

Subs: Alnwick, Alves, Hodson, Goss, Halliday, O’Halloran, Cummings.

Not liking Miller back in the team...

Just when you think it can't get worse. At least we've got Hodson, Halliday and the pape on the bench to swing things in our favour if the clown in charge remembers he can make subs this week. 

Archived