*****The Official Rangers v Dundee Thread*****

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

3-0 Dundee and board to be chased out Govan.

our fans are far too toothless for that to happen

14 hours ago, Charlie Peace said:

Dundee players must be a bit tired after tonight's match.  A backs to the wall performance by the sound of it.  Rangers to score 3 in the last 20 minutes.

4-3 Dundee :whistle:

first half it was pretty even, second half they had to defend more.  it was by no means a back to the wall performance.

they will be on a bit of a high though, draw and a good performance against hearts and a draw away to smeltic

Important game. NEED 3 points. With the sheep at Tynecastle, Hibs away and Dundee a little tired after their efforts last night, it too could be a good day.

PMA! Everyone get your apathetic shit together!

Fod

Tav          McCrorie                 Alves              John

Docherty           Dorrans

Candeias                                               Murphy

Cumdog           Morelos

Game time for Holt, Goss and Windass at some point too, because I'd consider them for the semi.

5 hours ago, james_85 said:

Hopefully a minutes silence/applause before the game for Ray Wilkins should inspire the Rangers fans within the team and give us a performance. Need an early goal or we tend to struggle

Should always be a minutes silence. 

Fods

tav   Martin mccrorie  John 

candeias  holt  dorrans   murphy

morelos cummings

A must win with the split coming up. We can't let Aberdeen or Hibs gain any more ground

Switch to 4-4-2 and come out of the gates quickly. There will be tired legs after there draw last night and we should look to take advantage.

Will be there with my daughter on Saturday.....our first game this season and only her second time at Ibrox.

I know we've had the wind taken out our sails in the last month but I'm still looking forward to the match, and not just because it's our first one this season......I'll never lose that buzz you get when you look up and see Ibrox Stadium in front of you........ever.

Having said that I'll probably be shouting FFS Windass within 5 minutes of kick off.

Seriously though, hoping for a good performance and maybe 2 or 3 nil.

3 points will do though :UK:

Archived