*****The Official Rangers v Dundee Thread*****

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't believe Miller is in the starting line up. 

Alves and Martin at centre half, McCrorie in the defensive midfield position Dorrans was in last week, and Dorrans in Windass' position surely to fuck?

Or, change of formation to get Cummings and Morelos on the pitch when it's a home game against a bottom 6 club.

We'll still win the game but fuck sake this is a joke.

Pathetic. Alves has been poor but he shouldn't be dropped for Martin. Miller starting is just a joke.

Any semi sane person can see mccrorie should start in middle and Dorrans one further forward. 

We'll struggle to get a result today and we'l get beat 2 or 3 nil next week. 

Sick of hearing how nice a guy "Murts" is. He's a fucking wet blanket.

1 minute ago, gsa said:

Pathetic. Alves has been poor but he shouldn't be dropped for Martin. Miller starting is just a joke.

Any semi sane person can see mccrorie should start in middle and Dorrans one further forward. 

We'll struggle to get a result today and we'l get beat 2 or 3 nil next week. 

Sick of hearing how nice a guy "Murts" is. He's a fucking wet blanket.

:tu:

20 minutes ago, shaka said:

Miller is no longer defined by positions... he just wanders around the pitch doing whatever he wants.

Which increasingly seems to be giving the ball away with dodgy passes near enough every time he gets it.

He'll probably score today but we're not winning the scum game with Miller in our starting 11

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Which increasingly seems to be giving the ball away with dodgy passes near enough every time he gets it.

He'll probably score today but we're not winning the scum game with Miller in our starting 11

We’re not winning the scum game with Murty in charge either

5 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Can't believe Miller is in the starting line up. 

Alves and Martin at centre half, McCrorie in the defensive midfield position Dorrans was in last week, and Dorrans in Windass' position surely to fuck?

Or, change of formation to get Cummings and Morelos on the pitch when it's a home game against a bottom 6 club.

We'll still win the game but fuck sake this is a joke.

Still win the game based on what? We're shambolic especially at ibrox. I hate the negativity but it's the harsh reality. 

Just now, Tak3rNo1 said:

Would rather have Alves than Martin and Miller starting is just insane. Good job i'm ill and will miss the game today.

At least Martin actually tries and looks interested. Granted he's a bombscare but Id rather have the player who actually wants to be here on the pitch  

24 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Pointless signing and for me shows murty hasn’t a fucking clue play cumming as part of a 2 with morelos dropping the deeper of the 2

When I praised Murty for a good window, too early, I was told it was the DOF’s signings.

11 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Undecided whether to watch or go for a nap

You’ll fall asleep during it

If miller does score he's in the 11 next week. We won't win with Miller in the team. He's a headless chicken who won't stay in position. 

Today was the ideal game to start Cummings and morleas up front. Cummings must really be wondering why he bothered coming here now 

As for defence I would have dropped Martin instead of alves.

Just now, Jasper Blues said:

JEEZ what a bunch of moaning whinging fannies!

I just hope we dont play well and score a barraload.

There would be a 5 mile queue at Erskine bridge with all the greetin "super managers" on here who know it all.

Aye sorry for not being happy about being in a 3 way battle for second place. 

Clown. 

Archived