***Official Rangers v Taigs Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where to even start with that? Not an ounce of fight between them. Mcrorie is never a centre back, Martin is useless. Nothing going forward even with the ball players sat behind and to top it all off Murtys answer is to bring on windass who goes missing whenever it gets tough. It’s yet another humiliation. 

2 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I'm out

My wife's very sick in hospital, this is just a load of dog shit we're being served up for the nth time.

Fuck you King, you're an absolute cunt of a man, and one of the worst things to ever happen to Rangers.

Hope she gets better mate

I don't think there is a player in that team I don't despise. Tav and Dorrans get a pass. Murphy too with prejudice

Murty showing himself to be the taig he always was. 

The only positive is this could obligate Walter to step back in. 

2 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I'm out

My wife's very sick in hospital, this is just a load of dog shit we're being served up for the nth time.

Fuck you King, you're an absolute cunt of a man, and one of the worst things to ever happen to Rangers.

Hope she gets better soon mate

Just now, BEE said:

Apologies for quoting a tarrier.

Guy shouldn’t be seen in a shirt again.

He shouldn’t be seen in a shirt again cause he’s pish, but if he can see how much of a fucking clown Murty is then how the fuck can the board not. He is an absolute fucking weapon and we will be lucky to finish fucking 4th under this cunt.

Utter shite from these cowards.

Just before their second we finally were getting some pressure on them. If we can target Lustig and Boyata when they have the ball, we could steal a goal and get back into this. Start the second half with a high press and hopefully we can nick one.

Martins and Halliday should never kick a ball for us again.  This needs to be Murty's last game in charge too.  Murty is fully to blame for putting that team out there and getting overrun from the outset.  We should've started the game with Alves at the back and McCrorie in midfield where he can put himself about.  Our midfield is non-existent and we're being completely overrun.  Windass is a passenger in games like these so I fully expect him to go missing in that second half.  

Just now, theweebluenose said:

Alves rightly gets slaughtered but I think he's probably worse, absolute donkey.

I was a fan of Fod but he gets beat far too easy time and time again.

Watch the replays of their goals. He's moving in the opposite direction when the ball is hit for both of them and gets caught flat footed.

Same all the time from him he's utter shite and some cunts on here actually believe he's the best keeper in the country :lol:

Just now, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

This is kings fault for not giving us a fucking manager since he took over.

As bad as things have been this isn't Murtys fault the players haven't turned up. Murty should be allowed to go back to the youths and learn more about management. 

The players definitely haven’t turned up, I don’t think any of them have any idea what they’re supposed to do.

Thats where the manager come in

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Like I’ve said all week, it’s now psychological. They were beat the minute they walked out the tunnel. 

They literally don’t give a flying fuck because Murty does not possess any kind of authority whatsoever 

It' now like Liverpool and Everton

We are just the pish wee team expected to lose the derby

That's what we are now thanks to King 

This is where we will be until we the fans chase him and his cancerous pals out 

Archived