**OFFICIAL SHEEP V Rangers THREAD**

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t even know why I still get angry at this Rangers team :lol: 

theyve let us down multiple times. Team of fuckin shitebags. Honestly. Throwing themselves into tackles like they fuckin play for Alloa or something. Utterly embarrassing. 

You know when you’ve got no chance of winning the ball and the Halliday, Holt and Goss tackles were awful. 100% we're getting a red here 

Embarrassing. Shat it against A team we have beat 3 times this season. We can’t play against a team that presses high, all we need to do is pass it about midfield and wait for decent runs but we can’t string 3 passes together, we just lose it and half the cunts to get it back

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Gerrard will need a wholesale fuckin clearance of this squad of shite or hes no goin to be here long.......

Makes me wonder if he's ever watched us play. He'll be banging his head off a wall watching this lot. I can see us setting a new record next season as the first team to have a full side of loan players

Every last one of these fuckin imposters needs to be shipped asap.That includes the wonder boy Mcrorie,he plays like a big fuckin junior ,no composure ,no control of a ball and is caught flat-footed as players run off him.Blaw the whistle ref and end this season ffs.play the youths on Saturday. Fuck Europe

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Can anyone identify one of our players out there that Gerrard would even think about keeping, there’s absolutely no talent whatever.

King reckoned we were the best team in Scotland at the start of the season.....whit the fuck happened.

There are no crumbs mate 

Absolutely none 

If King thinks this .He is deluded 

If Gerrard buys into that .We are truly fucked 

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

The referee is a fucking disgrace.  They kick us off the park and yet we are also not allowed the privilege of putting the boot in.  I hope Jimmy Nicholl gets a hold of the cunt in the tunnel and gets him told fucking straight.  

How the fuck can he call that a penalty?  You could see Moreloes got the first touch by the way the ball moved, Walker says he guessed it was a penalty ? I always thought unless they were 100% sure they could not give it but I suppose it's the Rangers so you can now guess these things. 

Cheating fucking scum 

He's gave that because he was wanting to punish morelos cause he's a greeting wee cunt. Hes was about 5 yards away, no way hes no seen that clearly!! 

1 minute ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Absolutely pathetic stuff from our cavalcade of shitebags and useless cunts. Gerrard better be the best manager in the world (:whistle:) because this shower are fucking losers. 

Gerrard better come out and slate refs after games like this. 

Just now, BigBearButt said:

cant blame the ref for how honking we are. Aye the penalty was a shocker but that didnt mean the team should chuck it.

Fucking disgusting performance so far

I'd disagree with the penalty, the lack of a yellow for McLean, the yellow for Halliday (considering the earlier one for Aberdeen he let go), and the Bates yellow, because it was a freekick, but it was one of those things he could do little about seeing as the guy just suddenly cut across him. Also should have booked Goss, but basically we've had the raw end of the stick. 

Not as important as us being gash, but it's important nonetheless. Not for the first time feels like we're playing a game with two sets of rules being applied.

Our left back has been suspended. So we need to put up with Halliday. Goss on as a sub. Right back non existent. Portuguese veteran in the bench whilst Martin plays. A striker that doesn’t know how to score pr to stay inside. Right back that has done fuck all since he got a new contract. Mcrorie all over the shop. JJ staring into space. Just stick 11 boys from the stand on.

The "penalty" changed the game. Fact it was never a pen,and you know it was never a pen when even that bawbag Walker says it wasn't,makes it worse. Ref as usual couldn't wait to give it. In saying that we have been abysmal and non existent as an attacking force. Red card is a certainty second half as well. Out fought again in all departments. Gerrard is going to have one helluva job on his hands because I'm struggling to see anyone here worth keeping. And although Miller is not Ronaldo he's a good record against this shite and to cut our own throats by having him suspended over a care taker manager who aint even here is farcical. Mess from top to bottom.

Archived