**OFFICIAL SHEEP V Rangers THREAD**

Some arses need fucking booted at half time.

Shitebag of a performance. Need to come out flying in the second half. Aberdeen are dug shite. Our players seem to be forgetting that.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, nik2402 said:

Ross McCrorie is not as good as made out. His first touch is an embrassment for a professional. Especially one playing in that position. Hate saying it but he won’t make it with us unless he improves it massively. 

What like under a decent manager 

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

We’ve went from every cunt hoping to fuck Murphy has a clause to sign permanently in his loan deal to hoping to fuck we don’t have one.

Murphy, Dorrand and Cummings all looked like good deals on paper, all three can fuk off tonight.

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

Murphy, Dorrand and Cummings all looked like good deals on paper, all three can fuk off tonight.

Yup rip it up and start again with the entire squad

2 minutes ago, HG5 said:

It’s easy with a load of replays, but Alf gave him the opportunity by crashing in from the back.

We’d all be howling like fuck if we didn’t get the same decision up the other end.

That said, it was questionable - so how do we respond?

Grit our teeth, roll our sleeves up & get back at them?

Nah - totally beyond this shower.

Silly, petty fouls is about this lot’s mark, I’m afraid.

Mate he didn’t crash in from the back, he got here first nicked the ball away and McLean goes down like a shot craw. 

Its never a pen and there wasn’t even a decision to be made. 

3 minutes ago, HG5 said:

It’s easy with a load of replays, but Alf gave him the opportunity by crashing in from the back.

We’d all be howling like fuck if we didn’t get the same decision up the other end.

That said, it was questionable - so how do we respond?

Grit our teeth, roll our sleeves up & get back at them?

Nah - totally beyond this shower.

Silly, petty fouls is about this lot’s mark, I’m afraid.

He didn't crash into any cunt. He touched the ball and McLean and him came together with the sheep cunt looking at ref and appealing for it before he hit the deck.

Just now, Inigo said:

Still think refs find it easier to give calls against us these days.

Not sure why, but I think our opposition seem to get the benefit of the doubt more often.

Mate, we are garbage and need to get our own house in order, we all accept that but as a club we need to think about how to deal with this situation with officials.

That is never a pen he’s yards away from. Equally how many times have we been kicked all over the park this year? 1st time I recall us being a bit more physical and we have four bookings at HT  

They find it easier as the consequences of penalising us are far less than having favoured us. Not a doubt in my mind. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Mate he didn’t crash in from the back, he got here first nicked the ball away and McLean goes down like a shot craw. 

Its never a pen and there wasn’t even a decision to be made. 

Never a penalty and Bates booking was a joke to.

Archived