Gerrards first team selection.

pcbear

Tav, Candeias. Maybe Rossiter or Murphy. (Edited to save my blushes) :lol: 

I don’t think any of us have an idea, given the scale and quality of incoming players can only be guessed at.

An easier question might be who definitely won’t play a part next season.

With any luck only McCrorie, Tavernier, Candeias, Rossiter, Murphy and Morelos will still be in the matchday 18.

No chance though. Really, I'd like to see a starting 11 that includes McCrorie, Rossiter, Morelos, Tav and 7 new players. Maybe Wallace. Maybe Candeias. But that's it.

4 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I wonder if Gerrard will wait to see players in the flesh before he punts anyone.(Obv some will be punted back to parent club) He won’t have a huge amount of time to make up his mind before the 12th. 

His mind is already made up. Not that it would be fucking hard. The list is already drawn up.

Hard to move on many as they are not an attractive prospect to a new club, plus the wages involved. You wouldn't take most in a lucky bag.

New faces a plenty but many hangers on stealing a wage.

I fully expect us to do all we can to hold on to Alnwick, Tavernier, Halliday, Rossiter, Hodson, Candeias, Murphy, Holt, and Hodson

and offer above the odds for Murphy and Cummings and maybe Goss. Maybe even offer Bruno something he can't refuse.

Then supplement this lot with some over the hill expensive players like Skrtel etc

Looking forward to next season already

3 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

I fully expect us to do all we can to hold on to Alnwick, Tavernier, Halliday, Rossiter, Hodson, Candeias, Murphy, Holt, and Hodson

and offer above the odds for Murphy and Cummings and maybe Goss. Maybe even offer Bruno something he can't refuse.

Then supplement this lot with some over the hill expensive players like Skrtel etc

Looking forward to next season already

Please tell me we don't have two of them?!