Nemayr

10 minutes ago, Cooperson said:

Ha ha  fuck it,  am away to my bed .

Its late over here have fun ya cunts ?

BJK

Fucks sake you're only an hour ahead of me and I'm just warming up. Going out soon and home around dawn.  Bigjoecanoe.

14 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

??????

A Brazilian Protestant?

Talk about an endangered species.

These days, few people outside Brazil know that Neymar is a protestant, alongside the captain Thiago Silva and Chelsea's David Luiz, even though it is quite normal to hear them thanking God for achievements and assorted blessings. There are no organised activities while on national duty and even talking about faith became a bit of a hot potato. "Let's say we keep the praying to ourselves, without trying to make a big issue out of it", says one Seleção player, who asked to remain anonymous.

9 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I say strap a boulder to him and throw him in the river 

if he drowns he’s innocent after all and not a witch 

if he survives then he’s a witch and we can burn him at the stake 

Wit

19 minutes ago, Don54 said:

These days, few people outside Brazil know that Neymar is a protestant, alongside the captain Thiago Silva and Chelsea's David Luiz, even though it is quite normal to hear them thanking God for achievements and assorted blessings. There are no organised activities while on national duty and even talking about faith became a bit of a hot potato. "Let's say we keep the praying to ourselves, without trying to make a big issue out of it", says one Seleção player, who asked to remain anonymous.

Full article 

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/apr/09/world-cup-2014-hand-of-god-brazil-fred-christian

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Don’t wit me copperson or I’ll have a junkie take you out to the woods, tie you to a tree and shoot arrows into apples placed on your heed 

Nae bother Sir, arrow junkie tree apple king master 

Im out good fuckin nite