New Tops released (official pics included)

MacBoyd

3 hours ago, WATPWATP said:

ffs, we should have an ORANGE away top EVERY season,that should just be our away colour from now on,simple. and we'd sell billions of them every year!

also who gives 2 fucks what THEM or others think of it,it's our club so our concern,end off!

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reveal has to happen soon to be fair. We've got a game in 4-days time and we still don't know what the strip looks like - unless we plan on playing in training gear which would be the ultimate red neck.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Reveal has to happen soon to be fair. We've got a game in 4-days time and we still don't know what the strip looks like - unless we plan on playing in training gear which would be the ultimate red neck.

I have a funny feeling that will be happening, including the Europa games. Just give them orange bibs as well for an away kit. 

2 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I have a funny feeling that will be happening, including the Europa games. Just give them orange bibs as well for an away kit. 

I could be wrong but don't the European kit's have to be registered? i.e if we send them out in training gear against Shukpi, then we need to wear the same kit every European game?

They better not anyway. That would be an utter embarrassment. Unsure exactly who's fault it would be, but someone should be sacked over it - if that were to happen.

1 minute ago, Goosetav said:

4 kits?

Bringing out an orange one with no intention of wearing it? Seems very strange if that's true.

Makes perfect sense tbh.

Classed as having their cake and eating it i.e selling it to take in the profits, but not having the balls to send our team out in it.

Yup, makes perfect sense.

3 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Marshall junior tweeted earlier we are wearing the new kits on Friday night, surely the first time they're seen by anyone won't be when the players come out of the tunnel?

Doesn't really bother me tbh.

Unless we can buy or pre order them what does it really matter? To do a high profile kit launch for something we can't get our hands on kinda defeats the purpose imo.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Makes perfect sense tbh.

Classed as having their cake and eating it i.e selling it to take in the profits, but not having the balls to send our team out in it.

Surely to fuck we'd wear it at least once

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Makes perfect sense tbh.

It's a Marshall plan so a goer to make the money.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Doesn't really bother me tbh.

Unless we can buy or pre order them what does it really matter? To do a high profile kit launch for something we can't get our hands on kinda defeats the purpose imo.

Know what you mean but just think it'd be highly unusual practice for the first glimpse to be in our first friendly, mind you its Rangers we're talking about.

12 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Marshall junior tweeted earlier we are wearing the new kits on Friday night, surely the first time they're seen by anyone won't be when the players come out of the tunnel?

New manager, new players, new kit - could be a good night

Could the 4th kit maybe just be a "European" home kit? Like when we used to play in all blue instead of blue with white shorts? (can't remember if we did that last season or not).

Only explanation I can think of. 

Archived