Osijek Away

Maxjig23

20 hours ago, K.A.I said:

If anyone's flying into Budapest and stuck, I'm running 2 coaches from Budapest morning of game to Osijek and coming back after game.

There's been a post on FollowFollow about it past week or two but another coach has been booked this afternoon.

Ā£25.

Leaving Radisson Blu Beke Hotel in Central Budapest at 10.30am and coming back after the game at 23.00pm.

First come first served in terms of payment.Ā 

Leave a message here or PM me and I'll send across either my PayPal or bank details for transfer (whichever is easiest)Ā 

My flight don't arrive until 1040 Thursday morning mate

Will need to try something else

13 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I'm going to Pm you for some details mate

My brother went on holiday there, a couple of years ago in July. He had a fantastic time down there. Travelled down the coast from Riejka, Split and Dubrovnik - lovely old towns and fantastic coastal scenery, food and drink wasnt too pricey. If I was doing that route I would also like to try and see Mostar in Bosnia. Hope you enjoy your trip mate.

28 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

direct was around 220 best before the rush

Yeah I seen that, IĀ was gunna book it as soon as that team got through forĀ about that price but was waiting on details for the bus so I knew what I was booking, looked at it again last night and it had went up by over Ā£100.

In two minds now.Ā 

1 hour ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

My brother went on holiday there, a couple of years ago in July. He had a fantastic time down there. Travelled down the coast from Riejka, Split and Dubrovnik - lovely old towns and fantastic coastal scenery, food and drink wasnt too pricey. If I was doing that route I would also like to try and see Mostar in Bosnia. Hope you enjoy your trip mate.

I think Sasa Papac might have been from Mostar, it saw some horrible times in the Balkans war by all accounts.

11 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Yeah I seen that, IĀ was gunna book it as soon as that team got through forĀ about that price but was waiting on details for the bus so I knew what I was booking, looked at it again last night and it had went up by over Ā£100.

In two minds now.Ā 

It's 260 oddĀ coming back at weekendĀ 

So it's went up but I've seen worseĀ 

Budapest is well worth the trip mateĀ 

If you have some time to travel around and have some cash ..You are welcome to join meĀ 

I have booked a cracking wee hostel in Croatia for 26Ā 

PM me if you want to discussĀ 

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Guys . Not read any of this thread . Find myself in Budapest on Thursday morning

Is anyone else going to the game by flying here and getting coach to Osijek?? 10 euros 4 hours journey

If I had to make journey to game without ticket . What would be my chances of getting one ?

I'm sure the glassy have a bus leaving there at 1pm-ish,that's what our boys are travelling to Osijek on,they're all flying to and staying in Budapest.

On ā€Ž21ā€Ž/ā€Ž07ā€Ž/ā€Ž2018 at 20:10, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Yep, just seen their website for European Qualifications live games. Looks like I'll be making a call - it's a dog shite channel right enough though.

Or you could find a local hostelry showing the game if your circumstances and location permit. I realise that people not in Scotland and the Greater Glasgow area in particular might struggle in this regard.

2 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Not just us having problems it seemsĀ 

Lol. Skint. Nirvana using them to recoup their money. Nirvana not extendingĀ them credit. LOL SKINTO PACIFIC SHELF!!