Osijek Away

Maxjig23

3 minutes ago, ognjenko said:

It's been a while since I last wrote here. Been 20 years Rangers fan and a true blue. Whole town knows me by it and finally I get to watch mighty Glasgow Rangers LIVE ? Greetings from Osijek (Croatia) lads WATP !

Are home end tickets gonna be easy to buy? If so what section is there closest to Rangers end incase my travel club card still isn’t ready 

6 minutes ago, ognjenko said:

It's been a while since I last wrote here. Been 20 years Rangers fan and a true blue. Whole town knows me by it and finally I get to watch mighty Glasgow Rangers LIVE ? Greetings from Osijek (Croatia) lads WATP !

Nice one mate!

what’s your thoughts on game?

@STEPPS BOY gonna be really though! Osijek manager likes to play behind the ball and use counter attacks. This African player is new to us all, we've seen him for the first time tonight, and he is very fast. Osijek has some injury problems. Last year team was better !

In my opinion, 55:45 for Rangers because of 1st leg in Osijek. Cannot really compare both because I must be true and say I havent watched new Rangers - Stevie's Rangers.

1 minute ago, ognjenko said:

@STEPPS BOY gonna be really though! Osijek manager likes to play behind the ball and use counter attacks. This African player is new to us all, we've seen him for the first time tonight, and he is very fast. Osijek has some injury problems. Last year team was better !

In my opinion, 55:45 for Rangers because of 1st leg in Osijek. Cannot really compare both because I must be true and say I havent watched new Rangers - Stevie's Rangers.

Cheers.

Enjoy the game!

19 minutes ago, ognjenko said:

That's brilliant news mate, make a whole week of it haha enjoy?

Those saying these are easily beatable should maybe take a look at their record in Europa league they only went out to Vienna on away goals. They actually beat PSV home and away in the qualifiers last year. Add to that with the fact that we aren’t exactly firing on all cylinders, this will be a tough tie. 

41A71BD5-A805-4DD1-8883-6D5C5D7162E4.png

10 minutes ago, ognjenko said:

@Gerrard's Army I'll wait blue noses in a pub to drink some pints with them ? Please, if you need some help while your stay in Osijek, feel free to contact me

Can't make this myself unfortunately but I'm sure you can be a great help for those who are going. 

Enjoy the pub with your fellow Bears?

Osijek plays better with teams that try to dominate them because Osijek doesnt have any good midfield players. All the philosophy concentrates on fast counter attack with fast wings. Dont think Rangers will easily go through because youve never heard of Osijek. Everybody now plays football and Osijek is certanly a bad draw for Gers

Osijek are a good side with Europa League experience that we don’t have, we need to keep the tie alive in Croatia and try and do them at Ibrox.

And for anyone who says they are rotten based on that game, what would they have made of us against Shkupi?

20 minutes ago, JentleJames said:

Osijek are a good side with Europa League experience that we don’t have, we need to keep the tie alive in Croatia and try and do them at Ibrox.

And for anyone who says they are rotten based on that game, what would they have made of us against Shkupi?

Twice I've watched them recently m8, they are not a decent side at all, play to the standard we should be at and this tie should pose no problems at all, feared this game a few weeks ago, I no longer feel the same, I repeat what I said earlier, this mob put us out we should just chuck European football. 

6 minutes ago, JentleJames said:

The standard we should be at is not the standard we are at, we were dreadful and squeezed past a vastly inferior side 2-0 on aggregate, the last bit is drama queen nonsense, we got knocked out by the 4th best side in Luxembourg last season.

If they’re that bad how did they beat PSV home and away and reach the play-offs last year? Some of the delusion on this board about how good we are is unbelievable.

Correct. We are not a good side at all. There’s still time to do something about it though before the season starts and tougher tests arrive - the problem is I don’t think we will.

1 minute ago, JentleJames said:

The standard we should be at is not the standard we are at, we were dreadful and squeezed past a vastly inferior side 2-0 on aggregate, the last bit is drama queen nonsense, we got knocked out by the 4th best side in Luxembourg last season.

If they’re that bad how did they beat PSV home and away and reach the play-offs last year? Some of the delusion on this board about how good we are is unbelievable.

I'm not deluded to thinking we are great, not at all, but we seem to be building this mob up as something great, there not, average at best, they had a good run and got some good results, teams all over Europe have freak season's and exceed expectancy, some of the depression and quick acceptance on how shite we are on this board is unbelievable. 

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I'm not deluded to thinking we are great, not at all, but we seem to be building this mob up as something great, there not, average at best, they had a good run and got some good results, teams all over Europe have freak season's and exceed expectancy, some of the depression and quick acceptance on how shite we are on this board is unbelievable. 

That’s not what you said though, you said we should chuck European Football if we got knocked out as if they’re a team of rank amateurs.

Ive not once said we can’t knock them out but people on here suggesting 3-0 scorelines and that we should expect to beat them are pulling their opinion from thin air.