Alfredo

BridgeIsBlue

10 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

So he scores against them it bumps his price tag up by £10m then? 

You certainly are a natural....trumpet....

There you go toptoalie.... even someone as cerebrally challenged as you should be able to..

It is a cross border liason led by Police Scotland, Police Scotland have made it clear that the persons were detained as opposed to arrested, under Scots Law Police Scotland can have persons of interest detained for 12 hours after which they must be arrested....or released....there you go... 

Remind you of anyone?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, backup said:

What you really mean is you don’t understand  any valid points he made, you will be obviously able to fill us in on our last top class striker who never scored against celtic yet, you will won’t you ?

Gordon Durie when he played for us 

16 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

So he scores against them it bumps his price tag up by £10m then? 

So you agree he hasn't scored against them....and still avoided telling us the last "top class" Rangers striker not to have scored against celtic yet or ever, even garner scored against celtic👍 

1 hour ago, thehost said:

Andy Gray must have been reading the crackpots on here to come up with that unadulterated pish

The young squad in another place have brainwashed you Hosty, either that or its the cruises and the la dolce vita, wisely timps and myself are staying out of it  😉

13 minutes ago, backup said:

So you agree he hasn't scored against them....and still avoided telling us the last "top class" Rangers striker not to have scored against celtic yet or ever, even garner scored against celtic👍 

He can't really agree or disagree with a fact to be fair. Be a bit silly to argue the toss on that.

10 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Absolutely, and that's the one area Morelos does need to up his game on.

I can see it happening this season.

and in amongst all the words that is what Andy was inferring.

48 minutes ago, backup said:

What difference does it make who he scores against? 

So let's say for talking sake we get to the group stages of the EL and he scores against Arsenal e.g, what are cunts gonna say then? 

6 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

I'm a massive supporter of Alfie but his lack of goals against that mob can't be ignored.

It'd be different if he'd played a dozen games against them and never had a sniff of a half chance but he's missed a 2 or 3 right good chances.

So are you saying Waghorn wasn't good for us?

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

gonna say then? 

He still hasn't scored against celtic ?, I will leave you to it, you obviously see our main striker scoring against celtic as being somewhat down the list of priorities.

7 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

I'm a massive supporter of Alfie but his lack of goals against that mob can't be ignored.

It'd be different if he'd played a dozen games against them and never had a sniff of a half chance but he's missed a 2 or 3 right good chances.

Meh. The league wasn't lost by not being able to beat celtic. It was lost by not being able to beat the other 10 regularly enough, Given the number of goals he got against them we'd have been battling for 3rd/4th without him. 

Losing Morelos will be utterly detrimental to our title challenge 

1 minute ago, backup said:

He still hasn't scored against celtic ?, I will leave you to it, you obviously see our main striker scoring against celtic as being somewhat down the list of priorities.

Are Arsenal a better team than selik? 

It's a nonsensical argument. 

Archived