Lassana Coulibaly

Amac9

32 minutes ago, ibra113 said:

Hello,

I  am a fan  from Mali. I've been reading your post for a while and I finally decided to watch a Game of Lassana to see if he was really as bad as you guys are describing him. Frankly he was one of the best in Autria. The team clearly lost control of the game when he was taken off. Lassana has never  been a consistent player. He is too weak mentaly and quickly lose is confidence. Same thing happened to him last year. He was excellent for  2-3  months than  stopped performing. Spend months on the bench and the reserve team He came back, played 20min and finished  with a goal and an  assist and  started  being excellent again. I think  he need a goal or something to build  up his confidence.

I suggest you hide in a hole with a tin hat on as you will bombarded with shit like this...

Taig

Pape

Kiddy fiddler 

Watch more of Coulibaly's games for Rangers, he started well but his performances have dropped off drastically.

36 minutes ago, ibra113 said:

Hello,

I  am a fan  from Mali. I've been reading your post for a while and I finally decided to watch a Game of Lassana to see if he was really as bad as you guys are describing him. Frankly he was one of the best in Autria. The team clearly lost control of the game when he was taken off. Lassana has never  been a consistent player. He is too weak mentaly and quickly lose is confidence. Same thing happened to him last year. He was excellent for  2-3  months than  stopped performing. Spend months on the bench and the reserve team He came back, played 20min and finished  with a goal and an  assist and  started  being excellent again. I think  he need a goal or something to build  up his confidence.

What school did he go to?

I'm from Mali but I live in the US. Believe it or not I work in technology. Yes we do have internet in Mali. I agree Lassana is not playing well  but he played well last week. The team actually played pretty well. If they had scored on that corner kick it would have changed the game. Soccer is 50% luck, you can't control everything. I  think Lassana can be a good player if he builds more confidence in his abilities. what happened to him this season is exactly what happened to him last year. He finished the season pretty well but I guess he was excited by the opportunity to come here otherwise I'm pretty sure the coach wanted him to stay. I  don't know if he can bounce back but I hope he will.

5 minutes ago, ibra113 said:

I'm from Mali but I live in the US. Believe it or not I work in technology. Yes we do have internet in Mali. I agree Lassana is not playing well  but he played well last week. The team actually played pretty well. If they had scored on that corner kick it would have changed the game. Soccer is 50% luck, you can't control everything. I  think Lassana can be a good player if he builds more confidence in his abilities. what happened to him this season is exactly what happened to him last year. He finished the season pretty well but I guess he was excited by the opportunity to come here otherwise I'm pretty sure the coach wanted him to stay. I  don't know if he can bounce back but I hope he will.

My my your grammar has improved. 

7 minutes ago, ibra113 said:

Believe it or not I work in technology

YGAQz18dd8Ri.gif

12 minutes ago, ibra113 said:

I actually want to believe you but nah. Am no gonny.

17 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

To be fair I thought he looked a bit better against Rapid and was more involved in the game however some of his passing was shocking.

He has a good game. He had a great presence and had  few good runs. His  problem is  confidence. When he has a bad game he just  can't get over it. This situation is very similar to  last year. I thought he would be a perfect fit here with the love of the fans but I see that you guys seem to be pulling him down instead of lifting his  spirit which is vey unfortunate. Reading your comments you  feel like  he was so bad on the field when he was one of your best players. Your team played really well but your comments re not realistic some times....you are not Barcelona.

3 minutes ago, ibra113 said:

He has a good game. He had a great presence and had  few good runs. His  problem is  confidence. When he has a bad game he just  can't get over it. This situation is very similar to  last year. I thought he would be a perfect fit here with the love of the fans but I see that you guys seem to be pulling him down instead of lifting his  spirit which is vey unfortunate. Reading your comments you  feel like  he was so bad on the field when he was one of your best players. Your team played really well but your comments re not realistic some times....you are not Barcelona.

If he is not mentally tough and can not handle the pressure he is at the wrong club, having ability is only going to get you part of the way and a player way short of form and confidence is no good to us.

11 minutes ago, ibra113 said:

He was horseshit hence why he didn't feature in our next game.

6 minutes ago, pcbear said:

If he is not mentally tough and can not handle the pressure he is at the wrong club, having ability is only going to get you part of the way and a player way short of form and confidence is no good to us.

I agree. I don't think he can become a great player. Way too inconsistent. He has power and descent dribbling skills but can't build up on it because he can't  hold pressure. You will see him (if he says) being impressive in frendly games or at the end of the season  when there's no pressure on the team (no  longer competing for anything).

34 minutes ago, ibra113 said:

Eh?? I clearly said he played better than in recent weeks and misplacing simple passes has nothing to do with being realistic about style of play. It’s the basics of football 

28 minutes ago, ibra113 said:

I agree. I don't think he can become a great player. Way too inconsistent. He has power and descent dribbling skills but can't build up on it because he can't  hold pressure. You will see him (if he says) being impressive in frendly games or at the end of the season  when there's no pressure on the team (no  longer competing for anything).

Can’t determine if it’s an old toilet or a taig I smell here.