Fans of different teams all in the pub after the match

pcbear

I was up London last night right close to Euston/Kings Cross one pub we were in was jammed full of a right mixed bag, loads of Man Utd fans, Spurs/West Ham/Chelsea and Liverpool guys watching their game v Huddersfield on the big tv's, I was thinking this had the potential to really kick off at any time but there was no hint of any trouble at all, and any guys I got talking to at the bar were all brand new.

I was in one of the Rangers pubs in Blackpool the day we got beat off Dundee United in the cup a few seasons ago. Canny remember the name but it's the one with the 10ft snooker table. We had an early kick off as it was the cup and it was televised and Blackpool were also at home. A fair few of the Blackpool fans filtered in before their game and there was not a hint of bother. Decent atmosphere despite the shite result TBH.

20 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

I was in one of the Rangers pubs in Blackpool the day we got beat off Dundee United in the cup a few seasons ago. Canny remember the name but it's the one with the 10ft snooker table. We had an early kick off as it was the cup and it was televised and Blackpool were also at home. A fair few of the Blackpool fans filtered in before their game and there was not a hint of bother. Decent atmosphere despite the shite result TBH.

That's not the same thing at all

Was in the Lord Nelson in Wood Green watching Tott v Arsenal the pub was split in two as the bar is in the center of the room with fans keeping to either side. Arsenal won 1-2 only a few kicked off, thought in any other Uk city it would be madness during a derby. Used to be a Rangers supporters bar just round the corner too..