***The Official St. Mirren V Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, laudrupno1 said:

One of the best mate, when we got a free kick it felt like getting a penalty,we've a team full of shot shy players now wish we could find another Albertz.

Absolutely mate. He was top drawer. Totally bought into the Rangers way aswell. Loved the big man 

Crap. Struggling with the conditions as well. Best two or three chances for St Mirren.

Grezda is doing nothing. Kent is doing very little. Same for Ejaria. Arfield is industrious, but that's about it. Jack doing fuck all as normal. In fact, no successes so far. 

Roll on a better second half...

I'm not sticking up for Worrall even though I think he's decent (as is Katic) but I don't get how people are watching us and think that's the issue. 

We are absolutely honking in midfield/attack and that is what is costing us big time. Livingston, Spartak, Aberdeen and Kilmarnock results all came down to us not creating chances and scoring enough goals. One 0-0, two 1-0 defeats and a 1-1 highlights its our forward players that are shite just now. 

Just now, dee9 said:

Keeps saying it but get Davis signed up in January.....lacking some serious quality in the middle of the park.

I have a feeling this is happening and will go down like a lead lead balloon but he might be the player we need and I would only take him on a loan his wages are off the scale down there at moment.

Murder we look second rate to compared to an awful St Mirren team Worrall loves a pass to their players and Grezda looks like he cost 50p not 2 million. Hopefully, we see improvement but no players looks interested today.

Rinse and repeat.... that's all we seem to be doing recently.  Every game we dominate possession with zero productivity, very few chances and then are surprised when the opposition punish us with the only chance they have on target.  Usually due to a defensive error from the same players who are playing regardless of their lack of performances.....

Archived