***The Official St. Mirren V Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, hammer93 said:

1 goal in 315minutes of football sums up how grim we have Become to watch....same pish St Mirren get everyone behind the ball and we lack quality trying to break it down.....defensively we are very poor also...tavernier is having a mare against Edwards and keeps slipping.

Wow. Incredible stat.

This mob have lost 16 first half goals too, yet they look more dangerous than us.

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

1 goal in 315minutes of football sums up how grim we have Become to watch....same pish St Mirren get everyone behind the ball and we lack quality trying to break it down.....defensively we are very poor also...tavernier is having a mare against Edwards and keeps slipping.

Absolute bollocks. He's giving him a tough game but Tav is coming out on top of their duals far more times than he's not.

2 minutes ago, soulboy said:

Worrall under no pressure 10 min before half time chips the ball 20 yards straight to a St mirren player. How can we break at pace if he keeps giving ball away under no pressure.

I just do not buy into he is our biggest worry we need someone with a killer pass and you are not getting that from a CB. Give the ball to Tav and break with pace not seen him get any pelters YET dare I say it.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Wow. Incredible stat.

This mob have lost 16 first half goals too, yet they look more dangerous than us.

The 1 goal was a deflection aswell, I seriously don't see where a goal is coming from today.

Archived