Elite Sports to open a Glasgow store

Ace

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

Still can't get the kids a home strip, and sent them an email about why no 4-5yr old sizes online, not even having the option. Is it a size Hummel don't recognise.

mehmet from turkey could get them made quicker.

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I would honestly hand my season tickets in and walk away forever if I was a taig or this was the other way about.

Definitely mate, incidentally they never had a problem walking away when Rangers weren't around.

2 hours ago, j1mgg said:

Still can't get the kids a home strip, and sent them an email about why no 4-5yr old sizes online, not even having the option. Is it a size Hummel don't recognise.

Sorry mate, I think I told you yesterday that I'd bought a 4-5 online but I've just double checked it and it's actually 5-6. I'm not an expert on children's sizes but it doesn't look huge so might well do you. Give him something to grow into!

53 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

Any idea if there's been a restock? Down to Glasgow on Friday and hoping to get a couple things from the shop. 

Was in today getting stuff mate and the girl said kits and training gear will be in on Friday. Only really got XXL plus sizes now.

17 minutes ago, lewislaudrup said:

Anyone been in last couple days?

Looking to try get a training jumper. There was a cracking hoodie on jd sports but after i put in my card details in, it said out of stock😠

Was in Saturday , stocks are quite low. Was hoping for the grey hoodie the team wears , no chance and they dont know if they are getting it in.

Placed an order 27th November, chased them up last monday and told it was picked and ready for dispatch, and I'd receive an email when it had been. 

No email, no delivery, fucking piss poor. For just shy of 200 quid for kids Xmas pressies, it's a fucking joke of a set up.

55 minutes ago, lewislaudrup said:

Looking to try get a training jumper. There was a cracking hoodie on jd sports but after i put in my card details in, it said out of stock😠

I was in today - stock levels pretty low & only 1 till open so the queue was huge

3 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Was in Saturday , stocks are quite low. Was hoping for the grey hoodie the team wears , no chance and they dont know if they are getting it in.

Best bet is JD for them. I got the black and grey online last month, had limited sizes and sold out pretty quick. 

3 hours ago, lewislaudrup said:

Wasn't XL was it? 😶

Archived