***The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I'd be having a word with that wee prick Jones over his celebration.

Nope. He never rubbed it in, he never ran at fans, it was straight to his manager and thanking him for believing he'd continue to be professional and give 100%. Which he did. 

Stupid goals cost us again. Worrall arsing about as usual. He gets game after game after game and is utter dross. He played well against celtic but one game isn't enough. I know there have been personal stories about Katic but fuck me he cannot be worse than Worrall.

The second goal was a daft counter starting off out wide and McAuley just backs off and backs off lets Jones shoot and McGregor has to do better.

Now even though Defoe and Morelos have to play I think the manager shoehorned them in together tonight. The diamond for me did not work. It left too much work for Tavernier and Halliday out wide and left the centre halfs exposed. If we play that diamond we have to play McCrorie as a holder to protect the two centre halfs or even go to a three as we were left exposed on the counter. It's an issue getting these two to work together considering we are used to one up top and right now I find it tough seeing how it will work especially if we play this diamond.

Just now, chris182 said:

Got fuck all to smile about right enough

Apparently Killie didn't threaten and we created plenty of chances but the players never recovered from the mistake, that was his assessment of the match essentially

Fully expect the same team on Sunday 

1 minute ago, chris182 said:

Gonna be a long second half of the season again troops, knowing that we've most likely fucked it. Same as every season we've had back in the Premiership

It would have been nice to at least given a semblance of building on the scum win for a game or two, instead of coughing up the advantage first time out!

4 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Apparently Killie didn't threaten and we created plenty of chances but the players never recovered from the mistake, that was his assessment of the match essentially

Fully expect the same team on Sunday 

But Steven they've played the same way every time we've played them, and we've still fucked it

The fact the players collapsed like a deck of cards alarms me. Mentally not up to it.

The fact we haven't addressed the missing creative element also worries me.

18 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Spot on mate . It was truly embarrassing reading some of the shite spouted at the bheasts being over rated  .

When we get our own house in order fair enough . Saying Brenda has done fuck all going for a treble treble .

If it were the other way round . We would not stop fucking laughing

I hate the bastards but  we don't even deserve to gloat until we have won a trophy . It has been 8 years since we have won a major trophy

And we have some having a wank over the so called scum falling apart . It makes you weep

That's horrible to see that in black and white but probably pretty accurate. 

1 minute ago, Reformation Bear said:

on the evidence so far this season prepare to be (at best) underwhelmed

Yup - I’ve enjoyed the last 3 weeks on the back of beating them, but I’ll curb my enthusiasm until we start consolidating good wins like that, rather than blowing it next time we turn out!😡

There is no doubt the Worrall fuck up probably lost us the match, we were doing fairly well leading 1-0 and had just hit the post when he just made a school boy error and we seemed to fold after that. 

I think changing the team after saying that McCrorie had the shirt before the cup game but was banned and could not play was not good for players to see that.

Just sick as a parrot tonight after really looking forward to getting back playing league games again. :duh:

The tarrier game clouded my judgement before that I thought we had no chance of winning the league, hibs being the final straw.. then we battered THEM into submission and your thinking did the penny drop but na, we’re decent on our day but so are your kilmarnocks and aberdeens it’s winning when it matters that wins you titles and we ain’t good enough to be at it more weeks than not

4 minutes ago, chris182 said:

But Steven they've played the same way every time we've played them, and we've still fucked it

The fact the players collapsed like a deck of cards alarms me. Mentally not up to it.

The fact we haven't addressed the missing creative element also worries me.

We knew they mentally struggled, seen it a few times this season

What I did think had changed though was Gerrard, thought he'd started to learn the basic things that every pundit, ex manager/player has been saying all season, 2 upfront doesn't work for us & it wasn't worth shoehorning Defoe in. 

As for the creativity, I honestly think he's thought moving Kent into the number 10 spot was the fix but that's not looking promising after tonights result

1 minute ago, BlueAvenger said:

I've posted a few times that we should play McCrorie in midfield because he has a physical presence and shows some fight. 

Especially in away games against what might be seen as the top end.

Until Jack got injured in the 2nd half, I actually forgot he was playing!

Archived