***The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I would have tbh. I don’t think Defoe is fit enough or physical enough to lead the line on his own. He’s best as an impact substitute IMO.

He worked up front alongside Crouch most of his career, I would have Lafferty alongside him.

2 minutes ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

cant get a fucking stream to work here

where are those fucking Geordie cunts when you need them...??!?!?

They only make some games available to donors. This is one. Worth bunging them a couple of euros. 

Wish we had more creative players as Killie are dragging us down to their level - which as we’ve found out a few times lately that’s a dangerous game.

Would like to see Davis on at some point and maybe Lafferty to do some of the donkey work for Defoe.

17 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He missed against st Mirren and the goalie almost got it at Aberdeen.  Whopper. 

Almost isn’t good enough. He scored his last and he’s the main penalty taker why would we randomly change?  I know you like a good bit of drama but changing your main penalty kick taker is madness. Throbber

1 minute ago, broomloanjamie said:

Almost isn’t good enough. He scored his last and he’s the main penalty taker why would we randomly change?  I know you like a good bit of drama but changing your main penalty kick taker is madness. Throbber

You claimed he hadn’t missed in 13. 

Whooper. 

Archived