***The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

53 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

Thought Jack was poor tonight too but generally he's been fantastic in most games imo. Agree on the rest.

He wasn’t to good against the sheep either.

he is a good steady player but next season I hope we have a upgrade on him but wether that happens remains to be seen .

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

This is either a wind up or your didn’t see Barisic getting ripped a new arsehole on Wednesday costing the first goal and genuinely bottling it 

No mate. I saw Barisic on Wednesday and overall, particularly going forward, tonight we missed him terribly. Halliday appears to be living of his performance against the taigs in some people's eyes, tonight he was very poor, especially going forward and defensively he wasn't great either.

Just now, Pure_Quality said:

No mate. I saw Barisic on Wednesday and overall, particularly going forward, tonight we missed him terribly. Halliday appears to be living of his performance against the taigs in some people's eyes, tonight he was very poor, especially going forward and defensively he wasn't great either.

Barisic is living off his performance against us in August , said earlier in this thread him and jack must be the 2 most overrated players in our history 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

Barisic is living off his performance against us in August , said earlier in this thread him and jack must be the 2 most overrated players in our history 

Yes I saw you said that. I think Barisic is far superior to Halliday and Jack had been pretty much excellent this year, so it's fair to say I don't agree with you at all. That's all cool though, good to see differing opinions 👍

I hope Kamara can give us a bit of drive/inspiration from midfield when we get him in the team

We badly miss the Coulibaly that started the season as an option as well, if he could reappear from somewhere that would be amazing 

16 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

Yes I saw you said that. I think Barisic is far superior to Halliday and Jack had been pretty much excellent this year, so it's fair to say I don't agree with you at all. That's all cool though, good to see differing opinions 👍

Barisic far superior to Haliday.

Dunno what games you have been watching because Haliday has been a far better player than him this season.

Barisic hits a great cross and dead ball but his defending is absolutely shocking at times , hopefully he gets better..........

1 hour ago, Laudrup1690 said:

He wasn’t to good against the sheep either.

he is a good steady player but next season I hope we have a upgrade on him but wether that happens remains to be seen .

Is that the same Jack that was involved in 3 of our goals against the sheep you're talking about?

5 hours ago, WeDontDoWalkingAway1872 said:

Kilmarnock never even tried to win that game 😂

Makes two of us.

5 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Play it long all night to the 5’7 Defoe and leave the 6’4 Lafferty on the bench until 5 minutes from the end 🤦🏼‍♂️

Lafferty would win less headers.

Candeias shitting out a tackle on the halfway line at the start of the second half summed his game up, sure it was him.

Tavernier had a stinker, and Arfield was rotten.

4 hours ago, Pure_Quality said:

We desperately need Barisic to get back into favour with the gaffer because Halliday was an empty jersey tonight.

Defensively he was poor and going forward was absolutely rotten. 4 or 5 times in the 2nd half a simple ball out wide to Kent was on and he played it back into the middle which was congested and the packed Kilmarnock midfield were all over it.

Halliday will definitely be needed later in the season but tonight shows why Barisic will be important for us to really kick on.

He was the very least of our problems, if Halliday was an empty jersey then what were Jack and Arfield ?

Archived