***The Official Hamilton V Rangers Thread***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, gogzy said:

50/50 chance Worrall gets pulled up for that high boot.

Every time there is a 50 - 50 chance of getting something right there's a 90% probability whoever is calling the shots will get it wrong.   

So.…...they will take action against Worrall because it suits them in this anti-Rangers time we live in ...........and they will be wrong. 

29 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I think McCrorie should be ahead of Coulibaly in the pecking order. Harsh that he lost his place to begin with so he should have got some minutes today.

I think Gerrard is happy with mcrorie and knows he can count on him.  Coulibaly is been given a chance to show improvement and is not taking it.  Better risking an underperforming loan player  than a player you know will do a good job whenever asked

1 hour ago, loyalfollower said:

I think Gerrard is happy with mcrorie and knows he can count on him.  Coulibaly is been given a chance to show improvement and is not taking it.  Better risking an underperforming loan player  than a player you know will do a good job whenever asked

Agreed. I also think Kamara adds a lot more creativity than McCrorie. They’ll both be here for years anyway. 

1 hour ago, gmcf said:

Yeah , Kamara's looked the part , so easy on the ball and also wins it back fairly regularly . 

He can do the tackling bit, but also move it well.

Showed surprisingly quick feet on a couple of occasions, too. 

Not sure yet, but early indications look like Jack’s doing better alongside him, too.

Good acquisition, methinks.

7 hours ago, simplythebest said:

Yep, excellent today but we've dropped too many needless points at this stage now 

Those 2 last few minute goals at Motherwell and the sheep  in August 😞 Theres four. The draw that should have been at piggery (counts as 3, as a draw would have meant they dropped 2 points and we would have gained 1) thats 7.

Then any one of the other the 5 shitey draws that should have been wins takes us above them. Yes i'm sure they could say the same about a game or two but they have also had the benefit of 3 points that they should have against us.

We look to have thrown it away far more than they have "won" it.

Archived