Barasic

ScottBF2

12 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

My point is you are needing to exaggerate x1000000 to try and make your point(see your second line) and it's impossible to have a reasonable discussion with someone like that

You’ve not made a point to discuss??

Yes exaggeration is used in life to make a point.

48 minutes ago, Grundy said:

There's just something about him, I don't think he'll ever make it with us. Can't explain or justify it , maybe it's just the way he doesn't look too confident but there's something just not right.

Probably doesn't think its worth his career with the tackles from thugs while the refs look on

10 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Injuries and an adjustments to Scottish football are the reasons for a slow start. He should come good next season. Scared? Don't make up stuff.

I was trying to play it down , he’s shite 

Clearly a good player as we all thought when we played Osijek who’s being made to look shite in our team 

Not the strongest in defence (what full back is in the modern age)  but made to look worse by Kent always looking to cut inside when he gets the ball rather than linking with Borna 

10 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Clearly a good player as we all thought when we played Osijek who’s being made to look shite in our team 

Not the strongest in defence (what full back is in the modern age)  but made to look worse by Kent always looking to cut inside when he gets the ball rather than linking with Borna 

It’s Kent’s fault Bornas been shite? 

Been a few excuses here, this ones the best 🤣 

44 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

It’s Kent’s fault Bornas been shite? 

Been a few excuses here, this ones the best 🤣 

No saying it’s Kent’s fault as such but it’s quite clear there’s fuck all understanding between them, Kent never looks for an overlap he always takes his man on or passes inside 

Also Kent has far too many on here wanting to shag him for one moment in the OF, boy is the definition of flattering to deceive 

6 hours ago, GA1972 said:

No saying it’s Kent’s fault as such but it’s quite clear there’s fuck all understanding between them, Kent never looks for an overlap he always takes his man on or passes inside 

Also Kent has far too many on here wanting to shag him for one moment in the OF, boy is the definition of flattering to deceive 

I don’t think Borna’s shite mate but he’s been in poor form for us, not sure the rough and tumble of being a Rangers player suits him, maybe he just needs time to get used to it and we’ll see him improve next season, fuck knows but I don’t agree it’s anything to do with Kent, AH has played behind him and done well.

Got to laugh though, Kent’s came in and had some good performance, more than just the old firm match but you have a go at him while making excuses for Borna who’s been poor just about every time he’s played. 😆

7 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Recoup our money and bring in someone else who’ll get criticised after a whole 15 games for us.

Some of our fans are clueless. Players need to be given a chance to develop into a new league a new lifestyle and new culture.

I'm not doubting he has some ability, he clearly isn't up for the fight and we cant have players like that