Absolutely fucking disgraceful

GOAT

49 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

What did we do ffs? That’s the same Aberdeen who beat us midweek as well. 

Your thinking is we can play as shit as we want so long as others fuck up as well and we should expect they will? That’s a great solution to our own problems......

It’ll be fine. We’ll batter sellik in a few weeks and you’ll need to go back to whinging about a temp ban, rather than a Rangers result.

1 minute ago, wearethepeople1 said:

I can’t even watch him anymore 

it’s like watching an apprentice at work Fucking things up, knowing it will happen, but not being able to do anything about it. 

Continue your career down south Stevie and I genuinely hope you do well, but please leave my club before you inflict serious harm 

I can see some sort of ‘dressing room/training ground bust up’ in the next few weeks and a third place finish 

He’s here for his contract unless something disastrous happens, which is right. This is really the first time we’re taking a proper crack at rebuilding, need to stick with it and just hope for the best. 

42 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

I can’t even watch him anymore 

it’s like watching an apprentice at work Fucking things up, knowing it will happen, but not being able to do anything about it. 

Continue your career down south Stevie and I genuinely hope you do well, but please leave my club before you inflict serious harm 

I can see some sort of ‘dressing room/training ground bust up’ in the next few weeks and a third place finish 

I hate it too mate, but that’s ott. We need stability now. A quick fix was not going to happen. Give him some time. 

1 hour ago, Brian Fantana said:

That right? Lets see because it looks awfully similar to the position last year with the same amount of games played. 

How did that end up?

I'm not being funny but is it really similar to last season? I genuinely don't remember being 8 points ahead of Aberdeen last year.

3 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I'm not being funny but is it really similar to last season? I genuinely don't remember being 8 points ahead of Aberdeen last year.

That's not something I want to celebrate jinty, being any amount of points ahead of any team to finish in 2nd place is total failure imo.

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

What was the Aberdeen score today?? 

Absolute taig behaviour thinking they will come past us. 

Hamilton beat them up there a few weeks ago then they drew with Livi today, like the rest they up it against us.

44 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Can’t be sure of the points but I know we were ahead and Fucked it. Maybe 6 points?

Going to be honest.. I didn't watch it. Kick off was 2am local time for me and when my alarm went off I killed it and stay in my bed. Thought fuck it, it's going to be rubbish anyway. 

First time I've done that under Gerrard and unfortunately I was right. Brutal to motivate for rest of season. 

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

Aberdeen have performed a lot worse in the league when compared to their previous few seasons.  If they had performed to a similar standard to 2016/17 or 2017/18 we would be sitting third right now.  

We’re no better off in terms of points than we were this time last year.  

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So the mighty Aberdeen aren’t going to come storming past us as the “Let’s sack Stevie Brigade” say. 

Given how we perform against teams in the top six I wouldn’t be surprised.  We have an away game against celtic then the split to follow.  If current form continues we could drop a lot of points in these final games.

I don't think as some are saying we are dross but we are not yet as good as celtic over a season. On the day we are excellent but we lack consistency. However being second best is horrendous for any Rangers fan to acknowledge. Are we improving though....?

As frustrating as some of our performances have been this season, I feel we are in a better place currently under Gerrard than we have been for a number of years. This is not yet good enough though. 

For me this issues this season on the park come down to two things. Firstly, we lack strong enough characters as yet to cope with teams like Aberdeen. Aberdeen constantly raise their performance against us (which has been the case for years). Even McInnes admitted it today after their draw when he said they were spent after giving everything against us. We know this is going to happen yet our players don't seem to react. This means we've lost big cup games, even though we have enough quality to be ahead of them in the league. That would not have happened with classic Rangers sides. 

Secondly, we lack the quality to break down teams that park the bus either with incisive passing or enough bravery to take risks, particularly in the middle of the park where our goal return is woeful. 

As important as keeping Morelos was this season, the time has come to sell him for good money in the summer and reinvest all of that into the squad for next year. We need to improve our attacking options from midfield forward.

15 minutes ago, offminorthreat said:

Going to be honest.. I didn't watch it. Kick off was 2am local time for me and when my alarm went off I killed it and stay in my bed. Thought fuck it, it's going to be rubbish anyway. 

First time I've done that under Gerrard and unfortunately I was right. Brutal to motivate for rest of season. 

Fair weather fan, follow follow from your dreams?

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

Given how we perform against teams in the top six I wouldn’t be surprised.  We have an away game against celtic then the split to follow.  If current form continues we could drop a lot of points in these final games.

Well that a massive way to miss the point after today’s results in the league. 😂😂👍