Ryan Kent

nik2402

He wasn’t highly thought of during his time at Bristol. Any move away from Liverpool in England will be based on his form with us - at times unplayable, the rest of the time flattering to deceive. 

That’s not to say he doesn’t have immense talent, he really does. I’d think he’d would be interested in staying, would have very little or zero chance around the Liverpool first team and the teams down south who’d be interested and offer him first team football wouldn’t be that attractive.

if we have the chance to get him cheap enough and tie him down long-term we should take it. 

Just now, Hutton2008 said:

He wasn’t highly thought of during his time at Bristol. Any move away from Liverpool in England will be based on his form with us - at times unplayable, the rest of the time flattering to deceive. 

That’s not to say he doesn’t have immense talent, he really does. I’d think he’d would be interested in staying, would have very little or zero chance around the Liverpool first team and the teams down south who’d be interested and offer him first team football wouldn’t be that attractive.

if we have the chance to get him cheap enough and tie him down long-term we should take it. 

id say about2.5-3 million for him. 

25 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

😂😂 no doubt a frustrating part of his game but I'm just pointing out that he's probably one of the last guys we should be throwing under the bus when it comes to the final third.

I'm getting a bit frustrated by him, partly because he has shown us what he can do, but we as a team rely far too heavily on him to make things happen.

Just about every young winger will be the same, inconsistent, and that's what we are seeing with Kent. Teams are now doubling up on him (sometimes more) and the movement from our midfield is woeful so aren't creating many options for him to pass to hence why he ends up holding onto the ball too long imo.

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I'm getting a bit frustrated by him, partly because he has shown us what he can do, but we as a team rely far too heavily on him to make things happen.

Just about every young winger will be the same, inconsistent, and that's what we are seeing with Kent. Teams are now doubling up on him (sometimes more) and the movement from our midfield is woeful so aren't creating many options for him to pass to hence why he ends up holding onto the ball too long imo.

Totally agree. Until the quality around him (if he is here) and Morelos improves we will still fall into same problems in attack.

7 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

Totally agree. Until the quality around him (if he is here) and Morelos improves we will still fall into same problems in attack.

I think we have more quality than we are showing tbh, the players seem to be playing within themselves and choosing the safe option rather than trying to be creative or take a risk. The reason for this only they know, for me it's down to 2 factors and that would be the Ibrox crowd being very impatient and an over-critical manager on the touchline. I think Gerrard has learned now that he can't just blame the players after every poor result, he has recently began to shoulder some of the responsibility himself after games.

14 hours ago, Rusty117 said:

A fan dan of a player. Has ability but isnt making it really count. He's the guy you play against in your 5s league. Has the tricks..the flicks but come full time he's walking off with zero goals..zero assists and a defeat.

Show pony.

14 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Utter nonsense

There's quite clearly a player in there who just needs to stop overplaying. He keeps skinning his man once then going back again and again when he just needs to hit a shot or put a cross in

The rest of the team in recent weeks has had a tendency to just give him the ball then make absolutely no supporting runs or movement off it and expect him to create something out of nothing 

Agreed he takes that one touch to many, he needs to get his head up more and know when to play the pass and when not too, his final ball like Candeias is woeful.

Hes a decent player but tends to do way too much, having said that he doesnt really have players round about him looking for a quick ball.

He could do with a sunbed or two, a visit to the barbers to get shot of that muff divers beard and a wee bit of foundation to get shot of the Noddy rosy cheeks, his socks are top notch though, knows how to have them “over the knee” like other tadgers in our team.

6 hours ago, sausagetrunks said:

Runs himself into traffic, tbh Killie and aberdeen have two banks of 5 to nullify Rangers greatest threat, Rangers wing play, when these teams are coming to Ibrox and sitting so deep with two banks of 5 and cutting of our wing play, when our wingers get the ball, kent or DC, there is 3 to 4 players that shuffle out left or right and nullify our wingers. Killie and Aberdeen basically sit just outside their 18 yard box. 

IMO we need creative midfielders who can link up well with one twos and go thro the middle  and shoot from outside the box etc.  

Aberdeen and Killie know our strengths and strangle the fuck out of it, its frustrating to watch  , Killie and Aberdeen are both well drilled sides, park the bus and choke our wing play, its unfortunate we give them both a goal start with glaring mistakes. IMO its thro the middle that we are lacking, hopefully it will be sorted next season as we dont have the players to change it up, were not good enough thro the middle. 

We most certainly aren't creative enough through the middle and its the biggest weakness we have just now even though our defence seems to be doing a good job crumbling also, he has been marked differently since the scum game but if he made better decision's at times and realeased the ball earlier he would be a lot more effective. It may come with more experience but like every winger he blows hot and cold.

2 hours ago, plumbGER said:

I think we have more quality than we are showing tbh, the players seem to be playing within themselves and choosing the safe option rather than trying to be creative or take a risk. The reason for this only they know, for me it's down to 2 factors and that would be the Ibrox crowd being very impatient and an over-critical manager on the touchline. I think Gerrard has learned now that he can't just blame the players after every poor result, he has recently began to shoulder some of the responsibility himself after games.

Public criticism of players has been one of my biggest beefs with Gerrard. Keep it in the dressing room. He is learning that though.

7 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Name me one player that's came to Scotland on loan and made it to the level of those 3 in the PL. 

Kasper Schmeichel was up here he's won the EPL does that count

10 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Fuckin guy was a world beater and should be signed for the 4-5m they would be asking just a few weeks ago according to some on here.

Hes just like all loan players , they are not good enough or consistent enough to stay at their original clubs , just like the ones we have loaned out.

This guy will probably go back and get loaned out elsewhere.........

Big difference when your coming from Liverpool on loan as a young player learning his trade. Where he has very little chance of getting into their starting 11. 

2 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

I think he’s full of raw talent. Stands out like a sore thumb up here. Having an ordinary patch and needs some poor decision-making coached out of him but he’s quality.

Every criticism laid at him is simply a young player learning his trade, no wonder we struggle to get young players into our first team they get slaughtered first time they have a bad game. 

10 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Fuckin guy was a world beater and should be signed for the 4-5m they would be asking just a few weeks ago according to some on here.

Hes just like all loan players , they are not good enough or consistent enough to stay at their original clubs , just like the ones we have loaned out.

This guy will probably go back and get loaned out elsewhere.........

Like Lukaku getting loaned out repeatedly  by Chelsea, or Kane getting loaned out by Spurs?

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Every criticism laid at him is simply a young player learning his trade, no wonder we struggle to get young players into our first team they get slaughtered first time they have a bad game. 

McCrorie is literally garbage when he’s playing, and it’s an absolute disgrace when he’s not, according to most on here. It’s so fucking fickle, we don’t give them a chance.