***Official Tarriers V Rangers Match Thread***

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I agree he needs to leave for his own sake, why would anyone play in this shithole of a league. 

There’s a good player in there for somebody but it’s never going to work for a player of his temperament with us. 

He’s given our lovely media weeks of ammo again.

Stewart, Sutton and co will be over the fucking moon again. 

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, backup said:

Done well to keep it at 1-0.... time for SG to show what he is made of.

Showing what he is made of would be putting defoe in as main striker rest of season and let morelos play from the bench.

At this point he should not be starter regardlesss of how good he is.

Big games for us more times than not he ends up getting sent off. Ridiculous to keep faith in him at this point.

We need to show some kind of ambition and get a striker on, actually fuck it just put Katic up top and go long ball. Criminal that Lafferty wasn’t on the bench.

In previous times this club has found heroes to stand up in these situations and I doubt we have that within this squad, our only chance and it’s a long shot is that they get over confident and we shock them 

The buffalo was madness , the arse had collapsed anyway make no difference, if Gerrard hasn’t told them to press high like ibrox that’s wrong if they’ve shat the bed and sitting in themselves that’s worse , the passing fucking woeful Candias at the goal then the defending after , ridiculous 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

They are driving him out of Rangers and the simple minded can’t see it. 

Him being an idiot at times and what you have said are both true.  I don't think anyone can ddfend what happened today, not really.

He has cost us any chance of winning this game.  If he doesn't react to brown, or even goes down and tries to win a free kick, then he doesn't get sent off.

He has been unfairly picked on many times throughout the season, today isn't one of those times. 

I've given up any hope for today but looking to next season we're not that far off them really - we need a bit of maturity in midfield, there's too many stupid mistakes being made. We need to improve our attack, but for the Scottish Prem our defence is ok and we have some talent in the likes of Kent. 

They'll never get to 10 - No Surrender

He may have played his last game for us. Before the red card, McCrorie offers nothing going forward. Candeias & Worral don't have football brains. Arfield the only one who came to play. Can't think of a player I have hated more than that ugly fuck Brown.

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Here we go. Gerrards fault Morelos is a mongo. Ffs

Never said that though did I?

Said there's no difference from last year or the year before against this mob. Take away the red what was there? Shite passes, non-existent wingers, fuck all presence, daft mistakes, inviting pressure by passing between two shite defenders. The exact same shite as every other year. Fuck morelos. You couldn't even notice he got sent off for fuck sake

Just now, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Brown has conned him, but be honest if Morelos done same to him we would all be laughing 

Brown gave him the opportunity and that donkey lapped it up. Hasn't learned a thing. Who cares if it was his chest or lego munching head? Fact is El Donkey raised his hands and gave that baldy prick a chance to be a hero to his people, and I don't mean Brown... 

1 minute ago, jackg93 said:

This Morelos indiscipline should have been stamped by the Manager & the captain.

Ignoring the manager for a second, Tavernier is not a Rangers captain, when he comes out at Parkhead hes trudging miles behind Brown, his head is bowed too scared to look up. Club is a shambles on and off the pitch

Tav amongst many others have been poor but to be fair to him he doesn't have much support. Him and Candeias seem to be up against 4 opposing players every time any one of them gets the ball.

Just now, Albertzz said:

Showing what he is made of would be putting defoe in as main striker rest of season and let morelos play from the bench.

At this point he should not be starter regardlesss of how good he is.

Big games for us more times than not he ends up getting sent off. Ridiculous to keep faith in him at this point.

Totally agree. Only problem being we need him scoring to somehow keep his price up

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Morelos gets booked if he did what Brown did 

Doesn’t excuse what Morelos did do 

Which is ruin our chances in this game and whatever you want to say about whether we did have a chance also the league 

Archived