Morelos

jjbscotty12

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

I'm reminded of another South American hot head who was unplayable but loved biting opponents and throwing elbows.

His value went up, not down.

Did he get sent off 5 times in one season and 4 of those being in massive games. 

4 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

I'm reminded of another South American hot head who was unplayable but loved biting opponents and throwing elbows.

His value went up, not down.

He was also a great player who scored a ton of goals. Unlike Morelos who despite the support shown to him has increasingly shown he is a liability and let us down.

The other teams in this league love it when he plays as it’s like a man down for us 

2 minutes ago, Lloyd said:

Did he get sent off 5 times in one season and 4 of those being in massive games. 

No but he went to the World Cup and added to his reputation of being an animal after spending 2 years biting people and hurling racist slurs.

Just now, harlands plater said:

There must be someone we could bring in who could score as many goals against diddy teams without the baggage that comes with Morelos. 

And anyone who thinks he’s top half of the EPL quality is kidding themselves.

Don't think I've ever seen anybody say on here he's top half of the epl.maybe kingkirk but he's a mong 

Just now, Badger said:

Even though he will be suspended for most of it..... he shouldn't play again this season.

If Brown had been at him all game, maybe I'd cut him slack, but he lost his cool at the first bit of gamesmanship.

He doesn’t have any cool to lose Badger. Lost cause for me. 

Just now, Sparkle said:

He was also a great player who scored a ton of goals. Unlike Morelos who despite the support shown to him has increasingly shown he is a liability and let us down.

The other teams in this league love it when he plays as it’s like a man down for us 

None of that is untrue but It won't stop teams trying to sign him and it doesn't negate the contract he has which puts us in the driving seat during negotiations.

Not to mention the fact he isn't 30. He's 22 and that will be factored in when teams decide whether he's worth the investment.

3 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

No but he went to the World Cup and added to his reputation of being an animal after spending 2 years biting people and hurling racist slurs.

He also scored 20+ goals in the premier league.  

Archived