Rangers Away Days

GOAT

Started this page on Facebook a while back but never done fuck all with it until yesterday, decided to try and update it from now on.  

https://facebook.com/RangersFansAwayDays/

The idea is to send pictures and videos of of the bears on away days, fans singing at the grounds, pubs, buses etc or photos of the RSC’s with their flags etc.  Nothing that could get your bus or yourself into bother though...think we all know what I mean by that.  I got it from the football away day pages on Facebook which is decent but would rather it was just a Rangers fan page.  Never really done a Facebook page before so I’ll see how it goes.  If you’re interested like it, share it or even send content on to me for it. 👍🏻

7 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

The majority of our support on fb make me feel ill 

If I read one more fud say sell Mo for a couple of Mill and play Laff as he’s twice the player, I’m going to throw up in my own mouth and swallow it. 

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

If I read one more fud say sell Mo for a couple of Mill and play Laff as he’s twice the player, I’m going to throw up in my own mouth and swallow it. 

Thankfully you won’t have to read shite like that because there will be no shitey links discussing players getting sold, no rants about the game, just videos and photos of our fucking shit hot away support. 

11 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He knows what the club is about and if you can’t support our players without criticizing then you aren’t a real bear! xoxoxoxoxdxxxoxo

39 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Thankfully you won’t have to read shite like that because there will be no shitey links discussing players getting sold, no rants about the game, just videos and photos of our fucking shit hot away support. 

Good mate, keep them out they are an infestation

6 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Fuck Facebook, data mining BASTARDS, careful what you post or it'll be getting sold or shared with the old bill.  

Photo plus metadata gives your location at a specific time and date.

Paranoid Loyal.

👍

Maybe mate .... but great advice that the OP should definitely take on board.

:UK: 

25 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Fuck Facebook, data mining BASTARDS, careful what you post or it'll be getting sold or shared with the old bill.  

Photo plus metadata gives your location at a specific time and date.

Paranoid Loyal.

They've never got my location right yet! 😬

4 hours ago, GOAT said:

Started this page on Facebook a while back but never done fuck all with it until yesterday, decided to try and update it from now on.  

https://facebook.com/RangersFansAwayDays/

The idea is to send pictures and videos of of the bears on away days, fans singing at the grounds, pubs, buses etc or photos of the RSC’s with their flags etc.  Nothing that could get your bus or yourself into bother though...think we all know what I mean by that.  I got it from the football away day pages on Facebook which is decent but would rather it was just a Rangers fan page.  Never really done a Facebook page before so I’ll see how it goes.  If you’re interested like it, share it or even send content on to me for it. 👍🏻

You will have 20K catholic followers by the morrow.

1 hour ago, Thewhitesettler said:

They've never got my location right yet! 😬

no one seems to have a clue where Stornoway is, according to these geniuses its in  Ireland   :headwall:

more cultural appropriation. 

https://www.irish-folk-songs.com/lovely-stornoway-lyrics-chords-and-sheet-music.html