Minute’s Applause.

Mr Soprano

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Our Away support “54 titles you know, Lisbon lions won’t see 10 in a row”

Our Home support 👏 👏👏👏👏 hail Cesar 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Fucking riddy 😩 

Just be honest is all we ask.

The guy made history but failed to be a hero. Treat him as such.

Human failure.

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9 hours ago, Inigo said:

We do need a more inclusive Admin team. One or two of the ladies perhaps? Maybe either @psb07158 or @.Williamson.as the ethnic minority rep? @Bronzy for obvious reasons? @ForeverAndEveras the disabled presence?

@.Williamson.is a good shout actually. 

9 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

@ForeverAndEver applied for it and was told no :lol:

I just couldn't be bothered with the hassle of having to be seen to care about people's posts but @cushynumber has practically begged me in the past to take up the role 

You should have said yes:) I think you would be good for it and I'm not joking neither:) 

1 hour ago, CR3 said:

and here to cover today's Rangers game on sky sports: kris commons, james mcfadden and andy fucking walker. 

Gets worse as weeks go by....although I hate to say, I prefer Kris Commons out of all the taig pundits and very slightly tolerable. Still utter wankers though.  

8 hours ago, Inigo said:

It isn't. McNeill lifting it as captain and being regarded as their leader during the campaign means he represents their triumph more than anyone. Hence the statue. Other than that there's nothing that make a him special or more worthy than any club legend at any other club and none of them get applauded like this, so it's effectively their triumph we're celebrating, which should really be their business and theirs alone.

Absolutely. This is an ill considered move by our club, which seems destined to backfire, and the taig press are most likely salivating at the prospect. If only we had an effective supporters liaison officer, who could advise the club of supporters feelings on such matters... 

On a more positive note, well done to Kilmarnock supporters yesterday for teaching the bheasts how to pay pre-match respect  to an opponent's icon. The bheast's own shameful record on this ranks alongside their record on child abuse. 

Aye the journalists looking in here will be loving seeing our lowest common denominator thumping away on their keyboards with their fists.

What an absolute embarrassment .

Same ones that moan about them having no dignity. Utterly shameful.

No one damages the reputation of our support more than the ones that spoon feed them exactly what they want.

They want Rangers fans to fuck up. And some of them in here happily oblige over and over and over.

9 minutes ago, Biggarbear said:

Aye the journalists looking in here will be loving seeing our lowest common denominator thumping away on their keyboards with their fists.

No one damages the reputation of our support more than the ones that spoon feed them exactly what they want.

They want Rangers fans to fuck up. And some of them in here happily oblige over and over and over.

The guy knew paedophilia was happening to young innocent boys and turned a fucking blind eye, you cheer him at your own leisure, he will get fuck all respect from me  

Fucking idiot 

13 minutes ago, Biggarbear said:

You are literally turning a blind eye on child abuse because someone was a good footballer. 

I love football but ffs it doesn't excuse you from not having to do the right thing and save a young kids life by turning in a monster. 

21 minutes ago, Biggarbear said:

You are a complete embarrassment.

Lets applaud someone who helped cover up abuse and someone who has absolutely nothing to do with our club.

He means nothing to us and has done nothing noble in his career 

19 minutes ago, Biggarbear said:

So you will respect and applaud someone who knew about child abuse but did nothing rather than risk US potentially get bad press?

Fuck that.

1 hour ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

The headlines for tomorrows papers are already written for this one. 

Totally agree , its a major fuck up again by this clueless board. They never done it for Jardine and would never do it for Greig when he goes.

No matter how it goes they are going to slaughter us ........

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

The guy knew paedophilia was happening to young innocent boys and turned a fucking blind eye, you cheer him at your own leisure, he will get fuck all respect from me  

Fucking idiot 

Maybe a more fitting tribute today would be us all turning our phones off for 60 seconds 

Archived