***The Official Rangers V Hibs Match Thread***

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Defoe and our forward play in general was good today, Davis another great game.

Both should start for me next week, Alfredo would've scored had he not been suspended and rusty. But he was suspended, by his own fault.

Sick to death of stupid red cards. Paid a fucking fortune, and do that, selfish bastards!

2 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

For me they have been our biggest weakness this season, far too inconsistent. Replace them with players who are far more consistent and can hit double figures for goals with ease and you have a title winning team

Kamara’s weakest game, otherwise he’s been a great find. 

3 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

For me they have been our biggest weakness this season, far too inconsistent. Replace them with players who are far more consistent and can hit double figures for goals with ease and you have a title winning team

Nonsense.

Kamara has been here only half a season and has generally impressed whilst Kent has arguably been up there as one of our best.

Just now, BlueThunder said:

“Spewing up at half time”

Not sure we needed that Stevie 😀

I don't think it sends a good message saying he's running out of ideas to address discipline, looked a bit forlorn. I can see why he would but maybe not saying that on camera

2 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Defoe and our forward play in general was good today, Davis another great game.

Both should start for me next week, Alfredo would've scored had he not been suspended and rusty. But he was suspended, by his own fault.

Sick to death of stupid red cards. Paid a fucking fortune, and do that, selfish bastards!

Thought that was Defoe's worst game for us by a mile. Could've had 3 today and he isn't involved in the game enough to justify being 1st choice every week

But agree that Alfie has fucked it himself so the fact we don't have anybody else means Defoe has to start 

1 minute ago, RockwellGers said:

I don't think it sends a good message saying he's running out of ideas to address discipline, looked a bit forlorn. I can see why he would but maybe not saying that on camera

Transfer list them. Mayb only thing that'll get them to screw the nut! Thankfully game meant not a great deal but imagine we were still in title race with this shit going on.

8 minutes ago, Smile said:

McGregor has always had this in his game it's weird even the age he is at he's still at it daft time to do it with the next game being against the filth.

He is trying too hard imo. Sheer lunacy getting sent off in that manner. I'd apoeal it if it made him availiable for the filth game.

1 minute ago, teddybear1975 said:

Transfer list them. Mayb only thing that'll get them to screw the nut! Thankfully game meant not a great deal but imagine we were still in title race with this shit going on.

Transfer listing your 2 best players is not good forward planning.

8 minutes ago, MFJ14 said:

Nonsense.

Kamara has been here only half a season and has generally impressed whilst Kent has arguably been up there as one of our best.

For me, I and with candeias especially 1 good game every 8 or 9 games isn't good enough we need 7 good games from the front 3 every 8 or 9 games and quite a few more goals. Just my opinion of course. Really like Kent tho and if he can ass some real consistency he will be a cracking player

11 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Kamara’s weakest game, otherwise he’s been a great find. 

Sorry I wasn't meaning kamara but Kent and candeias. I think kamara has been pretty good overall for us since he came in and could be a big player next season

Just back from the game. Too many missed chances and we were outplayed at times. What the fuck happened with McGregor ? After a great save as well. Still concerned about our midfield. Anyway a victory and a clean sheet so well done Gers 

7 minutes ago, JimmyCR1 said:

Offload McGregor, heard it all now.

Just my opinion mate. No player bigger than club and if he can't control himself yes I would show him the door. As said how would you feel if we were still in title race and it cost us 3 points?

7 minutes ago, teddybear1975 said:

Sure a bit OTT but this indiscipline needs weeded out. I would be looking to offload Macgregor. Great keeper but liability.

It's frustrating. They are both liabilities yet great players. Offload Morelos and we could make millions and invest the money in the team. Offload Macgregor and we'd be lucky to make a profit and find it impossible to replace him.

I'd keep both and try and calm them down. They are too passionate. Rather that than some of the imposters who just turned up for their wage over the last few years

Archived