New Smartcards

10 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

‘’A full stadium powers on the players, so even when you can’t make the game you can play your part by using Seatsub’’ - James Tavernier, Rangers FC Club Captain 

Aye nae bother James.

17 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Can anyone confirm if you cannot get a paper ticket reprint this coming season to give your ticket to someone else, I would not be taking anything for it ? It is not always easy to pass on your smart card if you stay a distance from each other.  

No paper tickets, letter says you can only get new smart card, which you need to pay for no doubt.

18 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Can anyone confirm if you cannot get a paper ticket reprint this coming season to give your ticket to someone else, I would not be taking anything for it ? It is not always easy to pass on your smart card if you stay a distance from each other.  

So you would need to get your smart card to whoever was using it or just leave it or take 50% from TO.

Just now, BlueboyG said:

No paper tickets, letter says you can only get new smart card, which you need to pay for no doubt.

Thanks mate that seemed to be what I was reading in the other thread, it is harsh for people wanting to pass on their seat for a match to a friend but not living close to each other. 

Just now, BlueboyG said:

So you would need to get your smart card to whoever was using it or just leave it or take 50% from TO.

That is what it seems like and I am not close to the guys I have given my seat to in the past. I will pass on the sell your ticket idea. 

Clearly see more money in preventing ticket reprints whilst encouraging this seatsub malarkey.

Need to have a look at the t&cs. I'm all for the club making a bit more money, just not at the expense of fucking off decent bears who give away their tickets to help other bears.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Clearly see more money in preventing ticket reprints whilst encouraging this seatsub malarkey.

Need to have a look at the t&cs. I'm all for the club making a bit more money, just not at the expense of fucking off decent bears who give away their tickets to help other bears.

I agree mate, I do not miss many games normally but like to give my own seat to someone I know but this is difficult now with no reprint unless you stay close to each other.

They can take their official new scheme and shove it where the sun don't shine. :happy:  

7 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I agree mate, I do not miss many games normally but like to give my own seat to someone I know but this is difficult now with no reprint unless you stay close to each other.

They can take their official new scheme and shove it where the sun don't shine. :happy:  

I suppose if it comes down to it then the person you are giving your seat to could go to the ticket office and pretend to be you. It’s a shambles to be honest.

6 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

So if you have a wee yin who can’t make the game, and you give it to somebody older than 16 to use you can get in trouble? There’s some really shoddy patter happening these days btw.

You can phone the ticket office prior to the game and they change the card to an adult. I did this last season when my grandson couldn’t make a game. I just paid the difference over the phone.