Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
The Dude

Bhoys v Bluenoses podcast

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The Dude spends all day arguing with bears on here, enjoying the trolling, yet will be our guy rubbishing the shite the scum spout apparently.

Rather share RFC52s bath and toaster with him than download that :hiboys:

Add me to the bath, fuck it's getting crowded now.

VentyFour and Ayrshire Blue like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Watching games is hardly comparable to listening to the ramblings of peado harbouring ,degenerate, stinking fenian bastards.

There was just a 300 page thread about them in the bears den

ForeverAndEver likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cheers for posting. Probably won’t listen myself. I don’t mind talking football with my mates that support celtic when it’s logical. Think the abuse is a bit overboard personally. Some people in here just foam at the gub when certain people post ready to have a go. 

The Dude likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Yes vilifying them and their deeds,  not sitting down for cosy wee chats with the repugnant bastards.

So its cool to have a thread with no relation to Rangers if it vilifies celtic but not cool to having one related to Rangers because it mentions them. Makes sense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Aye and you were one of the people who wanted it gone.

Just to somewhere more relevant. Yet here we are now claiming a podcast about Rangers isnt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Dude said:

"Hey Dude, don't make it bad
Take a bad bhoy and make him better
Remember to let him into your heart
Then you can start to make it better"

Building bridges mate....building bridges.

60-religion.jpg

Bobby Hume and bornabear like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Usually think it’s a bit of a weird one the abuse he takes but this is deserved

I don't even mean this thread specifically mate.

It's just a bit of a joke that there's actually a poster now using his picture as his avatar and trying to impersonate him. Bizarre behaviour which would usually have been nipped in the bud by this point.

But then we had a mod giving out abuse in another thread yesterday because someone didn't agree with his views so I guess anything goes on here now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So its cool to have a thread with no relation to Rangers if it vilifies celtic but not cool to having one related to Rangers because it mentions them. Makes sense. 

So the bheasts getting their comeuppance and being punished Penn State style doesn’t affect Rangers? it’s upto is Bears to make sure these slimy bastards don’t just sweep this under the carpet I personally won’t ever let any the cunts I come in contact with forget exactly what they are.

VentyFour likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Just to somewhere more relevant. Yet here we are now claiming a podcast about Rangers isnt. 

I’m not fussed about it being in here tbh each to their own, although the thread title gives me the boak. 

I won’t be clicking the link 

@Rfc52 needs a bigger bath. 

Rfc52 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

So the bheasts getting their comeuppance and being punished Penn State style doesn’t affect Rangers? it’s upto is Bears to make sure these slimy bastards don’t just sweep this under the carpet I personally won’t ever let any the cunts I come in contact with forget exactly what they are.

Penn State style? Do you mean largely overturned? Because no, it wouldn't affect Rangers any more than celtic losing to Hearts on a weekend does - and a match report from a non OF celtic game has no place in here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

I’m not fussed about it being in here tbh each to their own, although the thread title gives me the boak. 

I won’t be clicking the link 

@Rfc52 needs a bigger bath. 

Its the podcasts name, wouldnt make much sense to call the thread anything different

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Its the podcasts name, wouldnt make much sense to call the thread anything different

Why? could have titled the thread anything you wanted and the link to the podcast would still work 🤣

Could have named them anything apart from their wee shity nickname and their wee gang of pretend thugs name. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

So celtic being heavily fined, a transfer embargo and demoted wouldn’t affect Rangers? 

the cunts need castrated for what they done yet we have “fans” like yourself who want to move that thread out of sight to make room for clickbait self indulgent pish like this.

You do know most of Penn States sporting sanctions were lifted? Theres almost no chance that any will be applied against celtic either. Or Hibs, Falkirk, Motherwell or Partick 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Why, could have titled the thread anything you wanted and the link to the podcast would still work 🤣

Could have named them anything apart from their wee nickname and their wee gang of pretend thugs name. 

Doesnt really do much to get the podcasts name known though, does it? 'Lets launch a new 'product' but we wont use its name because some people might not like the order it is in'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Karma is a beautiful thing. One day you won't be so cocky Doodles

So why should I have been banned? Or is this more of your usual shite. And anyway, keep the thread on topic. I know how important that is to you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

I can’t fathom why any Rangers fan would want to sit down shoulder to shoulder with that lot to talk about our club.

You should rename it the Half & Half Scarves Podcast.

Its my job. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...