Missing Rangers Fan

Reported in the Falkirk Herald that he was possibly sighted in Bonnybridge  and Grangemouth and there's a search going on at/near the Kelpies.

https://www.falkirkherald.co.uk/news/crime/volunteer-kelpies-search-for-missing-gregor-is-called-off-1-4960647

EDIT: Search apparently cancelled on police advice.

10 hours ago, dee9 said:

Everytime I see this thread at the top of the page I fear the worst but of course it needs to be bumped.

My heart breaks for his family😔

Same as you when I see the thread back at the top of the page but I hate to see it dropping down to the other pages!

Let’s just hope everyone comes out of this okay. 

13 minutes ago, Zetland said:

Same as you when I see the thread back at the top of the page but I hate to see it dropping down to the other pages!

Let’s just hope everyone comes out of this okay. 

Yes as much as it's a worry when you see the thread bumped it's also a must mate 👍

52 minutes ago, Zetland said:

The longer this goes on the more concerning it becomes, the piece on Reporting Scotland last night should get more people aware if they are not already, which is probably not many with it being in the news/papers and social media. Horrible situation for his family and friends to be in. 

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

The longer this goes on the more concerning it becomes, the piece on Reporting Scotland last night should get more people aware if they are not already, which is probably not many with it being in the news/papers and social media. Horrible situation for his family and friends to be in. 

Absolutely terrible situation Bears r us. 

On 11/07/2019 at 15:17, Bears r us said:

What concerns me most is the time he has been missing now with only the one camera siting after he left his car.  

Surely they go to the next shops cameras and so on to get a general idea of the direction he headed. Fucking mind boggling how people can go missing in this day and age let alone be caught once in just over a week on a camera. 

14 minutes ago, broomloanjamie said:

Surely they go to the next shops cameras and so on to get a general idea of the direction he headed. Fucking mind boggling how people can go missing in this day and age let alone be caught once in just over a week on a camera. 

I am sure they do mate, they will also know if he has used any cards etc to buy things, still hoping for the best but this is a long time missing IMO. Horrible for his family and friends.