Officialdom Conspiracy - postponed season 2019/20 (pending null & void)

Perhaps The worm has turned. Robertson on the SPFL board. Liewell off it. The reprehensible Lennon back at the chamber of secrets, refs hate him don’t they. At least they should. 

Isnt the Petrie character gone too. 

Too early to say but maybe the pendulum has at least swung toward the center a bit 

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought Clancy managed the game well today, got most decisions right as did linesmen. Screams for St Mirren penalty were a nonsense. Only poor call I thought of note was booking for Helunder. He did put his arm out but I didnt see much if any contact and thought the boy tripped. Harsh.

That's us now had Collum, Beaton, and Clancy. We've not gave them big decisions to make, have shown no dissent or over aggression and have picked up 9 points by controlling games. Long may it continue, including the big one on Sunday. 

Thought he gave them 3 free-kicks in good area's in the second half that were never fouls. There was the one with Helander where the guy lost his balance after turning and another when one of their players hurt himself by kicking Aribo.

I was in the pub so can't remember what the 3rd one was.

Had to go out to work this afternoon. Taig on SSB was bleating that St Mirren never got a penalty. He hadn't watched it but apparently all the Radio Scotland crew said the penalty call was wrong and and St Mirren were denied a certain penalty. 

The guy was then informed by the SSB pundit that there was a foul on Helander first. So no penalty. 

That it though the lie is out there and BBC Scotland are still cunts 

Finally rewatched scum at home and Madden gave a pretty infuriating performance in our deserved defeat. HE WASN'T TO BLAME FOR IT.  No issues with his approach in trying to let the game flow, and not book for every infringement, but his job is also to enforce laws of the game.

Several tackles were subjective as to the action that should have been taken. Jack's was a good solid 50/50 tackle and both players went into it the same way. No cards correct decision. McGregor imo should have been booked for late tackle on Arfield, should mark as decision against us, but I'll balance it off for those disputing Jack's tackle. Ntcham got away with raising his hands to Arfield's throat when he was rightly booked. Jones pretty much deserved red for being so late. 

Stalling, delaying, timewasting tactics including twice kicking away ball after whistle blown often result in cards, nothing here infuriatingly, but 10 mins was added. I would comment on Morelos being headlocked and flung to the ground but despite all the cameras it seems this incident never occured...

Simulation is a specific cautionable offence under unsporting behaviour, this was a stick on yellow for a McGregor dive he took no action on, so scored on Post 1 as one against us.

Overwhelming feeling is game demonstrates how when Rangers players can be punished, like Jones they are, yet the scum who constantly top fair play leagues incredibly seem to avoid disciplinary action.

On 21/08/2019 at 08:53, TheMotor said:

This thread seems to have drifted off into a world of the trivial and desperate.

Started off with good intentions but it's all turned a bit taigy.

Its opinions from bears 

People that even mention that stuff that are unforgivable in my eyes 

On 25/08/2019 at 19:45, G.E.C. said:

I thought we got a wee break with the awarding of the free kick. If the ref never spotted Defoe pulling the shirt it may have not been given.

Any bear that think we got any breaks from the ref on Sunday

Must be wired to the moon 

They never happened if it really mattered

The scum should have been on 2 bookings before they scored 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

The scum should have been on 2 bookings before they scored, putting pressure on mcgregor and brown

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

The scum should have been on 2 bookings before they scored 

That post was after the St Mirren game 

• 2 weeks later...

Rewatched the game from yesterday and thought whilst the ref got the big calls right he'd a typically infuriating and inconsistent performance.

Big calls - penalty was correct decision. Sending off was stick on 2nd yellow. Halliday was shoved and fouled, though getting himself in that position was shocking.

The inconsistency was infuriating. First 5 mins Morelos was barged to ground, then Kent body checked. Nothing given, so it seems robustness and game flow was the tactic. Until he kept blowing for fouls where their players were hardly touched. Foul against clean Katic tackle, elbows up (handball) against Aribo yet Dykes handles above his head and it's not given. Morelos scythed down at far touchline probably deserving of a yellow. The typically pedantic ref allows a player to walk off subbed all the way across the park, ignoring new rule completely.

One decision which may have been missed was immediately following Arfield hitting the bar. After Morelos initially competes for the rebound and goes for the 2nd rebound he appears to be impeded by the Livi player on the ground raising his legs and stopping him getting to the ball. Morelos is raging. Unfortunately our shitty tv edit the replays and not show it more clearly from behind the goal. 

No scores added today.

8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Rewatched the game from yesterday and thought whilst the ref got the big calls right he'd a typically infuriating and inconsistent performance.

Big calls - penalty was correct decision. Sending off was stick on 2nd yellow. Halliday was shoved and fouled, though getting himself in that position was shocking.

The inconsistency was infuriating. First 5 mins Morelos was barged to ground, then Kent body checked. Nothing given, so it seems robustness and game flow was the tactic. Until he kept blowing for fouls where their players were hardly touched. Foul against clean Katic tackle, elbows up (handball) against Aribo yet Dykes handles above his head and it's not given. Morelos scythed down at far touchline probably deserving of a yellow. The typically pedantic ref allows a player to walk off subbed all the way across the park, ignoring new rule completely.

One decision which may have been missed was immediately following Arfield hitting the bar. After Morelos initially competes for the rebound and goes for the 2nd rebound he appears to be impeded by the Livi player on the ground raising his legs and stopping him getting to the ball. Morelos is raging. Unfortunately our shitty tv edit the replays and not show it more clearly from behind the goal. 

No scores added today.

Highlights the different level our players are refereed to.This has been going on since our days in the bottom division in almost every single game. 

Its OK to kick fuck out of Rangers players. You get away with it and they won't be able to get you back without being booked. Makes a huge difference in the physical SPFL 

I found it hilarious how he applied the new rule when Aribo headed the ball onto his own hand but when Dykes actually brung the ball down with his hand he played on. 

Also the Morelos penalty was a penalty it happened right in front of me. Looked like he was going to give it then seen it was Morelos and immediately waved it away lol, was an embarrassing decision, again. 

Letting the Livi player walk off the full length of the pitch is just blatant as fuck cheating. 

The best part though was in the second half where he’s watching the ball getting booted into the main stand, turns around and sees a Livi player on the deck and gives them a free kick lol.

It’s the constant small fouls that break up our play or the 50/50s that never go our way

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Also the Morelos penalty was a penalty it happened right in front of me. Looked like he was going to give it then seen it was Morelos and immediately waved it away lol, was an embarrassing decision, again. 

Have to agree the foul on Morelos which should have been a penalty  was worse than Arfields tackle to give away the penalty 

6 minutes ago, soulboy said:

Have to agree the foul on Morelos which should have been a penalty  was worse than Arfields tackle to give away the penalty 

It looked that way at the game. Bloody unreal how our TV channel manage to do so poorly when it comes to reviewing incidents.

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It looked that way at the game. Bloody unreal how our TV channel manage to do so poorly when it comes to reviewing incidents.

Some of the replays on RTV are just bizarre

They don't show the likes of that again but they'll show a random cross that amounted to fuck all

Worth noting imo that the Shettlestons have just 2 booking in 5 games having committed 51 fouls. Only Forster (for what could easily have been a redwhn he halted a player on the touchline) and Hayes v us have been booked - an average of 25.5 fouls per booking

By comparison we have 7 yellows and Jones' red for 68 fouls - 10 fouls per booking - so2.5 times more likely to be booked for a foul

There are 3 players who have more bookings than celtic as a team and 6 who have the same

Without a doubt in the last few seasons we have been refereed differently to our opponents, regularly being "robustly combatted" (kicked fuck out off) without action only to receive the first booking of the game for our first foul

For my sins I watch the taig game yesterday just to see how good/bad they are and for the life of me I can't understand,if we'd turned up at the OF,how we would have lost?

They spend most of their game diving,in particular Christie and McGregor,it's shameful. Even the commentators  remarked on the lack of punishments and we all know how bias they are.

I see conspiracies all the time but try to stay away from the referee one's but yesterday, I thought Collum was awful. The inconsistency in fouls was a disgrace. The only thing in our favour was Halliday's fuck-up. I thought it was a soft decision to our benefit. As for celtic, it is next to impossible to play 5 games and only 2 yellows in the physical Scottish league.

4 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

No scores added today.

Was going to comment in the match thread about that incident, Alfie's going ballistic at Collum and I'm wanting another look at the replay but plays continuing,

2 mins later Alfie misses a header and I'm thinking that penalty decision is still playing on his mind.

Morelos penalty incident at 36 sec misses header at 58 sec

24 minutes ago, Vision said:

Was going to comment in the match thread about that incident, Alfie's going ballistic at Collum and I'm wanting another look at the replay but plays continuing,

2 mins later Alfie misses a header and I'm thinking that penalty decision is still playing on his mind.

Yep, looking more like deliberate impeding him getting to the ball each time I watch it.

43 minutes ago, Vision said:

Those highlights have Arfield in 75% of them yet he needs dropped and is tired.

10 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

I found it hilarious how he applied the new rule when Aribo headed the ball onto his own hand but when Dykes actually brung the ball down with his hand he played on. 

Letting the Livi player walk off the full length of the pitch is just blatant as fuck cheating. 

The best part though was in the second half where he’s watching the ball getting booted into the main stand, turns around and sees a Livi player on the deck and gives them a free kick lol.

It’s the constant small fouls that break up our play or the 50/50s that never go our way

Good summary.

In truth, he is a poor referee, who more often than not will give a decision against us whenever he can.

He should concentrate on his real job because he will never make it as referee..

Archived