Tom English + Michael Stewart

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Fact he’s wrote the full thing out in Spanish, absolutely honking of obsession.

Scotlands a small country I’d hate for him to bump into anyone.

Google translate C&P 

Still can’t believe he had the thought process to do it though.  

Hope he is reading - I’m cringing for him

3 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Its been longer than a year for me to be honest, probably about 2011/2012, with all that 'sporting integrity' pish.  In this fucking social media age, you need a fucking buzz phrase that can be trotted out.

We usually just disagree on so much that you assumed we disagreed on this!

Seriously though, it sickens me that this kind of tactic works. There is no reason, no logic. The truth doesnt matter. You have to basically act like a bunch of petulant children jumping up and down to be taken seriously.

The other thing you must have is absolutely no fucking fear. We should be calling for a fully transparent impartial inquiry into the systematic rape off children in scottish football. We should also be proposing every club in Scotland signs up to a reparation scheme to fully compensate and provide support to all victims, whilst making it clear that non-disclosures cannot be attached.

We should be screaming for VAR, operated by external parties not from Scotland.

We should be highlighting the double standards in the current video review panel, where Morelos is banned for a clearly less serious offense than the one the thumb just got away with.

We should be making it clear that the report is that Morelos received racist abuse at celtic park, if this is what was heard. It does not matter one single bit if it was recorded or not. It could quite easily have happened even if it was not recorded.

I was almost sick tonight driving home listening to some cunt talking about celtic having no issues with racism historically and being the most tolerant club in the world. Bananas thrown at Walters? Tonev and Griffiths both being charged with racist offenses. Give me a fucking break.

:tu:

Great post mate.

:UK:

1 hour ago, fanaticCR said:

Fact he’s wrote the full thing out in Spanish, absolutely honking of obsession.

Scotlands a small country I’d hate for him to bump into anyone.

No cunt I'll do shit mate ffs CW is still walking around with not a care in the world after everything he done.

I've never heard an unbiased comment come out of Michael Stewart's mouth. Whenever he opens his mouth about anything it seems to be anti-Rangers and he doesn't even try to hide it.

It's fucking hilarious how obsessed he is, nothing but a deluded wee weirdo. You have to laugh 😂

5 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

😁😁😁😁

FB_IMG_1580866290800.jpg

Petty shite like this isn't what's needed from him at all tbh.

He should be defending Morelos by sending the racism video from celtic park to Sky, celtic and any other cunt asking for proof.

While he's at it, he can send all the other videos of him being abused and hit with objects from fans and links to all the negative newspaper stories about him and the club that go unchecked.

Traynor needs sacked.

50 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Petty shite like this isn't what's needed from him at all tbh.

He should be defending Morelos by sending the racism video from celtic park to Sky, celtic and any other cunt asking for proof.

While he's at it, he can send all the other videos of him being abused and hit with objects from fans and links to all the negative newspaper stories about him and the club that go unchecked.

Traynor needs sacked.

That's not Traynor mate.

7 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

😁😁😁😁

FB_IMG_1580866290800.jpg

If this is the start of the clubs fight back then well said.

However, we know it's a one off and he is merely laughing at someone who has criticised him.

In fact it puts him and the club in a poor light.

I await the statement from weeks ago with interest and frustration.

Archived