• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 23/08/2019 at 11:13, M0NTANA said:

McGregor

Flanagan Helander Katic Tav

Jack Kamara Aribo

Ojo   Morelos Arfield

Keep up momentum until the international break.

I think morelos will sit this one out. Partly in case he gets red carded. Which would rule him out v septic.  He will start on Thursday and Sunday I.m.o.

50 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

st midden another shower of provo collaborators, just fuck them Rangers👍🏻🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

08D2D10C-AF7D-4B5F-92C9-280E648CB0C0.thumb.jpeg.2111c54f093acd1e835618d5bde8716d.jpeg

Isn't that a sorry sight 

Can you imagine another top league club doing that with Rangers showing 

Disgusting 

35 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

st midden another shower of provo collaborators, just fuck them Rangers👍🏻🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

08D2D10C-AF7D-4B5F-92C9-280E648CB0C0.thumb.jpeg.2111c54f093acd1e835618d5bde8716d.jpeg

Is that even allowed under SFA/SPFL rules? Does that mean St Midden will lay down when they meet?

As bad as SNP adverts around grounds,that are supposedly illegal in Scottish grounds.

5 minutes ago, glasgow argyle said:

I think morelos will sit this one out. Partly in case he gets red carded. Which would rule him out v septic.  He will start on Thursday and Sunday I.m.o.

Agreed that Morelos will be rested for this game, he will probably get the last 15 minutes again like he did against Hibs to keep him fresh as he will definitely start on Thursday against Legia. I can see Defoe starting next Sunday against the Paedo's though, given that he started last time we played them at Ibrox and we fucking smashed them. 

23 minutes ago, glasgow argyle said:

You can’t go in to games thinking like that. Strongest team every week in the league for me.

20 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Is that even allowed under SFA/SPFL rules? Does that mean St Midden will lay down when they meet?

As bad as SNP adverts around grounds,that are supposedly illegal in Scottish grounds.

Apparently it’s ok to aid and abet terrorist sympathiers.

18 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

You can't play strongest 11 every week, players will get burnt out. Correctly we should be making changes tomorrow. 

Massive 4 games in 14 or so days, Defoe has to start tomorrow.

International football should see a few get a break and cup games should see changes. It’s crucial to set down a marker early on in the league, I personally wouldn’t want to be resting players in the league games this early on. We absolutely must go in to next weeks game off the back of wins tomorrow and Thursday. 

23 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Some will get a rest over the international break that's true but Arfield, Katic, Davis, Jones, Aribo, Kamara and maybe Jack/Morelos will get call ups.

King, Barisic and Helander need games so no issue with that. 

We can't be making too many changes against Livi in the cup. We have good enough players like Defoe, Kamara and Edmundson who need utilised in games like tomorrow.

That international break pissed me off. When we win next Sunday we can't even carry the momentum the following weekend thanks to thsi pish 

1 hour ago, Blumhoilann said:

Lol celtic played two friendlies there 5 years ago when the piggery was getting work done. Don’t get the mock outrage over it

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Been like a punch to the gut this mate 

Self inflicted, and 20 more threads about it will not change that one bit. I don't agree with it, but this is the way the world is now, Rangers fans or fans of any other Club will not change that. It's stupid, selfish and plays right into the hands of those wanting to damage our support and our Club. If keeps up will see the whole stadium closed. 

Anyway, I don't want to bring it here, one of the few threads about actual football. 

Can't wait for the game. 

Archived