Punishment From Fenians

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What did we sing that was racist.Somebody from the club should be explaining this.Fenians are not a race -catholics are not a race.The songs and banners at all the filths games are never reported WHY.Someone in our club should start doing their job and stick up for our support who have stuck with the club through all the shit the past few years.

1 hour ago, Chineseboy said:

A paedophile  ring is in operation across the city, fuck all done.  They openly use the word “ H**”, fuck all done.  They display banners with the word “ H**” , fuck all done. They use the word “ fenian” , fuck all done.  They attack opposition players on the pitch, fuck all done. They constantly mock the “ 66”, fuck all done.   The list goes on.

We use the word” fenian”, we get hammered. Make no mistakes,  they are in bed with “ fare”.  The only bigoted club in the land is them, but they have friends in high places. We shouldn’t expect any help from uefa as I would suspect that a lot of them are involved with paedopilia, also.   This could well be a tipping point for our support, which is sick to death of the constant attacks on our club, whilst the scum get away with everything.  It’s probably due to the rise  of the far left, and the desperate attempt to appease them at every turn.  It seems that Europe and it’s peoples are waking up to it though, and there will be some serious  unrest to come soon. There is only so much people will take before real, concrete action is taken.  The Scottish media and the SNP will also  be heavily involved in  this action against us, make no mistake.  I’m not a violent person per se, but sometimes  it is the only action.

Great post mate .The apologetic fuckwits won't like this 

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Another fucking thing surely this never just came out the blue, the club must have known about this before today but still yesterday sold me another two tickets for BF1

no chance did they not know yesterday this could happen ffs 

Good point mate. 👍👍

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Another fucking thing surely this never just came out the blue, the club must have known about this before today but still yesterday sold me another two tickets for BF1

I was wondering about that.  The game was weeks ago, surely this isn’t the first they heard of it. 

Just now, Sparkle said:

Someone said it was the uefa delegate who reported it, did unFARE report it to him then i wonder?

Really no sure, I've now seen the delegate, fare and Norwegian ref mentioned as to who reported it :lol:

19 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Something close to this should have been put out by the club........

It is being ridiculed on twitter by other Rangers fans mate, which I found a but strange, but it is because they are not the 'right' fans group apparently. 

1 hour ago, smudger.kp said:

What did we sing that was racist.Somebody from the club should be explaining this.Fenians are not a race -catholics are not a race.The songs and banners at all the filths games are never reported WHY.Someone in our club should start doing their job and stick up for our support who have stuck with the club through all the shit the past few years.

King ? Will never happen 

He is a bullshitting self serving bastard imo 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

No we're not. You've read a tiny part of an (Admittedly poorly worded) charge and picked out that little bit without actually looking into the detail of it. Here's the full a Article we've been charged under. Nobody is saying they are a race but that it's deemed a discriminatory term.

image.thumb.png.11935f8d3138d6b7d0c1c298f52cc806.png

“Insults the human dignity of a person”. Ryan Jack will be getting a 10 match ban for that piece of chest control in his own box then. Basically pulled down the Legia’s player’s pants with that. 

5 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

That maybe so and I agree with you to an extent. Its only songs after all. The problem is UEFA have decided  its not on. You have to deal with the world the way it is and not the way you think it should be. Its pragmatism, if we really cant change one word in one song then we are as a fanbase just asking for it. Its a great song that gets the stadium going, just change one word.  We can shout about fighting it, ignoring it or whatever else but its an unwinnable fight.

That was just my opinion I know there is a few that don’t agree everyone is entitled to their own opinion. 

It will never change in my lifetime and am in my 20s probably won’t change ever again will continue to go on for years might stay out of grounds 6 months but it will always come back. 

How is it only now before the play off 2nd leg has the part stadium closure been given out ? 

I have heard the songs sung in ties since are we going to get another ban in a months time for the game last night or against the Danish mob ? 

The atmosphere will be dead next week as they will close BF so it’s easier to police Legia fans and that’s where our songs start.  

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Hearing there's to be no refunds?

I'm gonae sound like a fucking handwringer here but I just wish we would box clever with regards to Europe. We are shooting ourselves in the foot and fucking it. Different domestically as the SPFL are pitiful and we can have basically a full blown sash bash every week. 

Uefa are just going to hammer us every time and it's actually now at quite a severe level 

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

It is being ridiculed on twitter by other Rangers fans mate, which I found a but strange, but it is because they are not the 'right' fans group apparently. 

Divisions in our support again 🙄 drives me nuts

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

And I'd get and agree with it. But why wouldnt the club inform fans that the term fenian / fenian with add ons/ fenian blood sung in a specific song was the one that caused the issue? Why would the club leave it ambiguous, wang us to stop something without telling us what this time we've been found guilty of.

Mon mate, once you start singing any song about fenians, Catholics, jews or any other cunt, rightly or wrongly, your breaking the rules, I know, other clubs seem to get away with murder, but I think we can only focus on Rangers, 3000 this time, imagine an empty stadium, and the financial damage to the club, let's use the head here.

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Someone said it was the uefa delegate who reported it, did unFARE report it to him then i wonder?

Of course a Norwegian upto date with the west of Scotland divide cunts lived here their wholes lives and still don't know half the culture.

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Aye. UEFA's article on discriminatory chants include a reference to racism in the title although the charge irself specifically mentions sectatian songs. We've been pulled for singing about fenians after being told not to sing about fenians yet continuing to sing about fenians. And some still want to cry foul.

So what religion is Fenian & where is the church of Fenians ?

I know what a Fenian is but its dressed up by our haters to mean something else

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

I'm gonae sound like a fucking handwringer here but I just wish we would box clever with regards to Europe. We are shooting ourselves in the foot and fucking it. Different domestically as the SPFL are pitiful and we can have basically a full blown sash bash every week. 

Uefa are just going to hammer us every time and it's actually now at quite a severe level 

Theres no way theyll get away with no refunds, absolutely no chance

They sold a ticket to an event where the seat now isn't available, doesn't matter the reason, the club need to take the hit on that, not the person paying.

That's why it's still a financial penalty

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

There is no way they can’t refund you. 

For that to happen they need actual proof that every individual in that section sang Fenian. Which simply can’t be done. 

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

It's common sense mate, this is the way the world is now.

Rangers fans are  not going to change that.

Archived