2nd UEFA Charge

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

How long before they're wanting Welcome to the Party banned because a Catholic got shot at that party that one time? 

Remember that thing that happened? 

Naw? 

Me neither. 

Mate I don't know why but I am fucking buckled at that :lol:

Just now, bluenoz said:

Well I guarantee it happened. The point is after the first charge, we should only be judged on tomorrow and going forward not anything in between.

Probably the reason they have hit us with only one further charge. Hitting us with 2 more and kicking us out of Europe would have been incredibly harsh.

I am hoping that the club and Uefa have been in touch behind the scenes and discussed a plan of action.

The first charge to get our attention, the second charge with a voluntary handing back of tickets due to the singing, and UEFA take no further action, or possibly hit us with a fine. If it happens again, then it would be either a stadium closure or expulsion.

I think that would be fair.

1 minute ago, Sasa_Papac_No1_Fan said:

Genuine question here btw, why did the scum not get brought up on this charge for the Palestine display against the Jewish team?

Because rather than being 'anti-israel' it was seen as pro-palestine so wasn't viewed as discriminatory. However they did get a fine for it.

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

They're going to throw us out of Europe if our fans continue to sing whatever it is they're so upset about 

We need clarity from the club ASAP

Not our club you need clarity from, go to the Paedodrome and find out what he does not like to hear, he is after all on the UEFA board.

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

The only group we should all be uniting under going forward, these guys get it. 

They clearly dont if they are advocating fighting Uefa on this.

They are fucking idiots.

Sing the songs tomorrow and we are out of Europe, either this season or next. It is that simple.

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Happened across the road from the poor cunt that got murdered at the amusement arcade. 

If it's not our offensive grass that's a reference to evil sashes, our fenian blood socks, our catholic head squashing bouncy or our sinister mandarin leisure wear it's our bigoted players scoring in sectarian minutes, we know no bounds! :lol:

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Because rather than being 'anti-israel' it was seen as pro-palestine so wasn't viewed as discriminatory. However they did get a fine for it.

Rather than being anti Catholic the billy boys is pro razor gangs imo 

Archived